- 100% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ajay’s full profile.
I am not a workaholic so looking for as many friends as possible to hangout with them read my bio fully if you are comfortable text back my doors are always open for my friends for ever and that is a promise
1. We split checks evenly and reasonably (coz all are not rich or broke)
2. My place is accessible by autos and public bus
3. I use whats app for official purposes so txt me on instagram link in my photos
4. Strictly no drugs or smoking or drinking inside my room.( outside is your interest and responsibility)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To listen to stories of others experience
For choosing CS there is another reason,
1. I like to eat a lot if I can get the advice of the residents of that particular city then it will be a great combo
2. I believe trueness can be expressed only when the factor called money is out of the equation(there are no promoters or advertisements as per my knowledge in CS)
3. People from all walks of life can come together which is great and interesting.
4. Travelling to a friends hometown where he knows every nook and corner so they will be a great adviser than the so called travel influencers or Mr google pants. ( I am not against travel influencers)
I like to learn new things from different and new peoples from around the world
That's the reason I am currently working in mysore leaving behind my house and parents in my home town.
The reason for choosing CS is I like to try different cuisine a lot if I can get the advice of the residents of that city then it will be a great combo to do a food drive with less expencess and superb mix of flavours 😉😉😉🙂🙂
- adventure travel
- bike riding
- family and friends
- nature hikes
Music, Movies, and Books
I watch 5 language movies
Books I am not a book reader I wish to do it in the near future
Music doesn't have a language it is just, blizz.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Surfing in chennai, snow in Kashmir and momos in sikkim, living in a new city.
Teach, Learn, Share
Languages, skating, surfing, fishing, basketball
I would like to learn some of your dance moves, it will be so kind of you if you tech me some of your favourite moves.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Bed, hotwater, good company, kitchen, companionship and privacy
Countries I’ve Lived In