Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anja’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've made my first couchsurfing experiences in Canada and the States where I surfed a few couches and met awesome people. Unfortunately I'm not able to host at the moment as I live in a tiny dorm room.
The three loves of my life are:
- (vegan) food. I'm a passionate cook, baker and - alas - eater
- sports. I mostly do boxing, weights, yoga and running
- traveling. Home is where my backpack is.
I also love strolling through the streets in a big city, observing people, peeping into windows and getting a glimps of other people's lives, and resting at random bars or stores.
Music, Movies, and Books
Kazuo Ishiguro - Never let me go
Jonathan Safran Foer - Eating Animals
George Orwell - 1984
The Sixth Sense
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- explored the ruins of a former luxury hotel for officials of the German Democratic Republic
- went rock climbing in a stunning landscape in Quebec during Indian Summer
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, South Africa, Spain