Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alek’s full profile. It’s free!
I am Indonesian and I am proud about it. I started love to travel since 2011. Before that I am just an ordinary homeboy. After I enter to university, I met a lot new friends from all over Indonesia and it opens my eyes. And I started to explore Java, Bali, Flores, love to hike a mountain and meet new friends from all over the world.
Enjoy the process in achieving goals until you don't realize that you are reaching your goals.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm expecting to meet local couchsurfers, meet them, sharing experiences, teach, and learn something.
- Meet up and make a trip with Yogyakarta Couchsurfers minimum once a month.
- Surfed in Dondi's place (Singapore).
- Gathered with Indonesian Couchsurfers in Jakarta.
- Accompany 3 Japanese Couchsurfers found an inhabitated island in the north of Jakarta.
- Surfed in Russian family house (Phuket, Thailand).
- Surfed in Sabrina's place (Bangkok, Thailand).
- Hosted Tanya from Russia.
- Teach German in a language course with Jannika from Germany.
- And many more
Hike a mountain; it is such a great activity. You could see the world from the best view and also you could meet new friends up there.
Playing football; Yesss I love football, let's play together :D
Hitchhike; I am still newbie of this activity, but I try to hitchhike to go somewhere. You could get closer with the locals.
Learn new language; Yeaay I love it. Teach me your language, and I will teach you mine :D
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies about action,drama, comedy, the important are, there are an inspiring movies.
Books about traveling, comics, history, etc.
I like every gerne of music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I always write my travelling experience on my personal blog, if you are interest please read it on journeyofalek.com
I write with Bahasa Indonesia, you can translate it with google translate :D
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach; I could teach you Bahasa Indonesia if you interest :D
Learn; Also I want to learn new languages and learn everything in my journey.
Share; Let's share stories and experiences through traveling.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I will share my stories and experiences through traveling in Indonesia.
Countries I’ve Visited
Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In