- 87% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alex’s full profile.
Native french guy, business engineer, who lived in Singapore for 2 years and Colombia for 6 months.
For any question about Paris or France or even country around, feel free to send me a message here.
I am a french man, with a multicultural background, born near Strasbourg in France and come from Italia, engineer and
traveler as well.
Always smiling, traveling as much as possible, in love with words and I never refuse a drink (That's the Bukowski's spirit haha :D )
I like sports (playingfootball, running, working out), socializing, going outside for drinks.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Here yo meet local and discover none touristic place 😎
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Visitingall Iceland bycar, which was completely inappropriate for such a ride (SKODA Citigo type).
-Walking in a brazilian favela in Riocalled "Rocinha", seeing teenagers holding their guns while looking at me and laughing at the same time.
- Seeing my friends being attacked by a crazy guy with a knife in Croatia.
- I did a world trip to celebrate my engineer graduation
- Deciding to start to write a novel, dark SF type. Darkness is inspiring and leads us to know ourself deeper.
- While traveling, always giving my remaining coins to homeless people or buying them food, instead of giving them to Mc Donalds or Starbucks.
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach French and English:-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, Viet Nam