Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ana’s full profile.
My friends say that I am a funny person, talkative and friendly. I describe myself as a scout girl, who loves to travel, to go for an adventure, to try new things and to meet new friends !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to travel, to share experiences and to meet new friends ! I've had amazing experiences with Couchsurfing, hosting travelers and attending to meetings.
My family and I love to show our city, speak another language and learn about cultures ! I always say: Couchsurfing feels like you are travelling without leaving your home.
- Meeting new friends !!
- Scouting. I'm a scout girl for more than 5 years ! Once a Scout, always a Scout
- Dancing. I'm not the best dancer, but I try ! haha I love latin rhythms, such as salsa, merengue, bachata, and brazilian rhythms, like sertanejo and forró.
- Sports, like cycling, hiking, camping, running, swimming ! I'm not into ball sport, is not my thing, I always get hurt when I try to play haha
- TRAVELLING ! I love to visit new places and learn about new cultures. My mission: conquest the world !
- Cinema, especially the French Cinema
- Learning new languages. I speak Portuguese, English and French, the next language I want to learn is Spanish
- Geocaching. I'm crazy about treasure hunt, if you don't know what Geochaching is I could show you :)
Music, Movies, and Books
AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Bon Jovi, Creed, Creedence, Kansas, Deep Purple, the Beatles, Eric Clapton, Iron Maiden, Lynyrd Skynyrd, White Snake and others
Brazilian Popular Music: Caetano Veloso, Cássia Eller, Djavan, Elis Regina, Lenine, Zeca Baleiro and others
Spanish and french music ! In general I like to listen all styles of music
You can call me anytime to watch a movie ! My sister and I have a marathon of 1001 movies to watch before we die
My favorites: Into the Wild, Dead Poets Society, Pride and Prejudice, Amélie Poulain, Intouchables, La Môme, Les Misérables.
And the movie that always makes me laugh: White Chicks !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
World Scout Jamboree in Sweden. I went to Sweden in 2011 to join the mundial scouting meeting. There were about 40.000 scouts, from more than 100 differents countries. It was an amazing experience !
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Canada, France