Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 15 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anne’s full profile. It’s free!
Raising our son (born in May 2002)
I like communication.
Live and let live. Who dares wins. Help yourself and Heaven will help you. Success comes to those who persevere. More links, less things.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We hosted (HC, CS, RSCDS, warmshowers...):
- 2 nights: 2015, Nov 23-25, Felipe Mendoza Hinojosa, Mexico
- 1 night: 2015, Sept 12-13, Jean-Marc et Laurent BEGAUD, St Etienne
- 3 nights: 2014, Dec 28-31, Remco/NL, Vladimir/Nizhni Novgorod, Lina/Oxford, f./Germany (RSCDS)
- 2 nights: 2014, Feb 23-25, Han-Yin HOU, Taipeh
- 3 nights: 2014, Feb 7-10, Maria & Amelie, Mantes, F http://secure.hospitalityclub.org/hc/travel.php?cid=maschamantes
- 1 night: 2012, Apr 3, Johannes BECKMANN, Langenfeld, D http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/der_wurst/
- 1 night: 2012, Mar 29, Max, Montreal, CAN
- 1 night: 2012, Mar 11, Saime SARIKAYA & Mustafa, Istanbul, Turkey http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/saime_mustafa/
- 1 night: 2011, Nov 18-19, Sarah Y.-RACINE, Montreal, CAN http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/sarahyracine/
- 1 night: 2011, Oct 12-13, Ryoko CHEN, Taipeh, Taiwan
- 2 nights: 2011, Oct 1-2 / 2012, Oct 6-7, Sophie MARCHAND & Lionel, Celie (10) & Lise (8), Meaudre, F
- 2 nights: 2005, May 1-3, Sara BENETTI & Fabio, Italy (now Coleraine, N. Ireland)
OTHERS: SEE COMMENTS
We also have been members of the hospitalityclub since 2005.
Scottish Dance!!! And family constellations. Strangely enough I like mending and am good at it. If you have clothes to mend I'd happily do it for you... BICYCLE!!! (we have no car)
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Birth of our son!
Teach, Learn, Share
I play the flute & recorders. And tennis (just for fun, no matches). Practice English.