Maybe Accepting Guests
- 81% response rate
- Last login 26 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anne’s full profile. It’s free!
Raising our son (born in May 2002)
I like communication.
More links, less things.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We hosted (HC, CS, RSCDS, warmshowers...):
- 2 nights: 2017, Jan 20-22, Yang Zhao, Weihai, China
- 1 night: 2016, Dec 5-6, Olivier Pivron, Hannover, Germany
- 2 nights: 2015, Nov 23-25, Felipe Mendoza Hinojosa, Mexico
- 1 night: 2015, Sept 12-13, Jean-Marc et Laurent BEGAUD, St Etienne
- 3 nights: 2014, Dec 28-31, Remco/NL, Vladimir/Nizhni Novgorod, Lina/Oxford, f./Germany (RSCDS)
- 2 nights: 2014, Feb 23-25, Han-Yin HOU, Taipeh
- 3 nights: 2014, Feb 7-10, Maria & Amelie, Mantes, F http://secure.hospitalityclub.org/hc/travel.php?cid=maschamantes
- 1 night: 2012, Apr 3, Johannes BECKMANN, Langenfeld, D http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/der_wurst/
- 1 night: 2012, Mar 29, Max, Montreal, CAN
- 1 night: 2012, Mar 11, Saime SARIKAYA & Mustafa, Istanbul, Turkey http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/saime_mustafa/
- 1 night: 2011, Nov 18-19, Sarah Y.-RACINE, Montreal, CAN http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/sarahyracine/
- 1 night: 2011, Oct 12-13, Ryoko CHEN, Taipeh, Taiwan
- 2 nights: 2011, Oct 1-2 / 2012, Oct 6-7, Sophie MARCHAND & Lionel, Celie (10) & Lise (8), Meaudre, F
- 2 nights: 2005, May 1-3, Sara BENETTI & Fabio, Italy (now Coleraine, N. Ireland)
OTHERS: SEE COMMENTS
We also have been members of the hospitalityclub since 2005.
Scottish dance, mending, contract bridge, bicycle (we have no car), English
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Birth of our son
Teach, Learn, Share
I play the flute & recorders.