Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 10 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Artem’s full profile.
1. Graduated from Kyiv National Economic University. I enjoy travelling and searching for something new.
2. Like music, singing (like but it`s not good), books and interesting stories. Enjoy dance waltz in every square and every street that I see.
3. Try to find an unusual meeting and adventure in usual places and situations.
4. Cannot change my hometown in this profile. Wrong, Couchsurfing, I'm not from Populonia in Tuscany, I'm from Popilnia in Zhytomyr region.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I`m here because I want to see interesting places in different countries and help tourists to see such places in my country. I enjoy meeting new people, new countries, new cities and new cultures, because I think that cultural diversity is the most beautiful thing we have.
- music festivals
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Music: rock, indie, alternative (Balthazar, RHCP, Placebo, Foals, alt-j, Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Kings of Leon, 21 pilots, Один в Каное, Сплин, Земфира). It`s hard to write here all of them.
2. Films and books: The Book Thief (I cry every time I watch this), The Great Gatsby, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Inception, Interstellar, The Witcher, The Game of Thrones, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Alchemist, The Shining (only book, I hate the movie), The Name of the Rose, Ten Little Niggers, Dandelion Wine (the best book ever) etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Accidentally come to the pagans pitual on the top of the Kyiv`s mystical hill.
2. Won the lottery (0.25 EUR) and was bitten by a dog in a few hours.
3. Ride 3 days by hitchhiking through all the Mediterranean coast of Spain and saw only a lot of gas stations.
4. Travelled alone for one month in Europe just before the quarantine.
5. In total: 17'000 km by hitchhiking. Accidentally hitchhiked my host to whose place I was riding that time.
6. Was as a volunteer from AIESEC in Italy for 6 weeks, survived and travelled without money (but not without debts). Then became an AIESEC member and they kicked me out from the organization and didn't tell me about that.
7. Erasmus+ lover.
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to learn something new about foreign countries and cultures. I'm addicted to discovering the new places and the new people, to see their daily lives and hobbies.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I know a lot about Ukrainian culture, like ancient myphology very much and I'm a huge book lover. In love with cultural diversity, so will be happy to learn something new and teach you something that I know.
Also I can give gou a lot of tips for your future trip for Ukraine (you are welcome!), so you will be here like a duck in a water.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In