Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Augusto’s full profile. It’s free!
Open my mind as much as I can and my heart to everyone
I might seem too quiet at a glance but under my shell lies a guy full of wish for living. I'm laidback and openminded, I love to be surrounded by nature, camping or going on adventurous hikes. I'm not too much into going out dancing or in crowded nightlife places but might enjoy that too once in a while. I tend to follow every single crazy idea that comes to my mind like crazy travels or silly non-ordinary ways of having fun. I love trying new things and, yes, I'm definitely a huge daydreamer!
Who's not afraid might die soon. Who is afraid will die everyday!
It doesn't matter where you end up, it's the road you've walked to get there.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
The higher we rise up, the smaller we appear to those who are unable to fly
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
It's not having what you want, is wanting what you have.
...yes, I know, this last one is the opposite to the previous ones but everyone have different moods as he live...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosted, surfed and participated to events!!Next step will be to organize them...
visited 38 states (16.8%)Create your own visited map of The World
Well, this was more general traveling experience...
Couchsurfing-wise speaking I participated to lots of events (mostly couchsurfing snowfests). Hosted lots of people and surfed a bit also.
- Adventure (search for unexpected things) especially if surrounded by nature (ie: going for a camping vacation passing throgh different places decided on the go or do something without any preparation)
- Trying new things
- Tasting different ways of living
- Finding something to do I'm scared of
More specific interests:
- computer, electronics and DIY (where most of my time goes to waste). With computer I mean deep inside the computer: programming (every single language possible), assembling, destroying but also graphics (2D and 3D), video editing etc. I don't like videogames unless I'm playing against other real people I can swear to in the same room. With electronics I mean build electronics or computer devices (mp3 players, drones, robots, etc.).
- snowboard (I live for it)
- in-line skating
- kitesurf (newbie but love it)
- cliff diving
...maybe I love that feeling of flying that these last 5 things give me so I guess I can add the final interest:
Music, Movies, and Books
Whatever music (very open-minded musicwise) and I really love it. Don't know if I remember how to read books, though... movies are easier!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
No hit parade of life done yet.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'll seriously enjoy teaching you everything I know concerning the interests I listed before. Obviously share everything about those interest would be great too. The most important thing I have to learn is how not to be so shy with new people. ...and knowing french or german wouldn't be bad!