Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Augusto’s full profile. It’s free!
To be happy and to make other people happy
I am a Brazilian journalist, Portuguese teacher and translator living in Paris. I am open-minded, kind, responsible and I have a great sense of humour. I like meeting people from different countries and I love travelling. I like cinema, music, reading and learning languages. I am a simple guy who likes simple things.
We are on this planet to be happy and to make other people happy
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I like meeting people from different countries and getting to know different cultures.
I've hosted surfers and I have surfed some couches. I also participate on CS meetings and activities!
Travelling, languages, music, cinema, reading, nature, writing etc.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: indie, pop, rock, classical...
Movies: David Lynch, Woody Allen, Pedro Almodóvar...
Books: Hemingway, Clarice Lispector, Murakami...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sunset on a boat on the Tapajós river in the middle of the Amazon surrounded by pink river dolphins (Brazil)
- The geisers in Iceland
- The fjords in Norway
- The Great Reef Barrier (Australia)
- A motorcycle trip through Andorra and northern Spain and Portugal
- A kayak trip on the Swedish west coast camping on beautiful islands
- A motorcycle trip through seven provinces in Sweden - from Gothenburg to Dalarna
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you Portuguese or Spanish.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Portuguese, Spanish or English classes
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, France, Spain, Sweden