Maybe Accepting Guests
- 3% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bartosz’s full profile.
I'm Physicist, Traveler, Adventures hunter, sci-fi nerd. I'm quite easy going, open-minded and empathic person. I think that's enough adjectives. :D
Physics was my great passion since I was a child. I love to discover why things around us are what they are. Now I have luck to work as physicist.
In my free time I love to travel, meeting new people, watch movies, learning and sharing my knowledge, partying, do sports — Wake board, go-cart racing, biking, Mountie hiking, swimming, gym. I'm Always up to adventure. Never travel with strict plan. And I am always positive about the future :D
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to meet new people from all around the world.
Learn about other cultures and ways of thinking.
Sometimes find a host or travel buddy. :)
- stand up comedy
- meeting new people
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Atlas Shrugged, Harry Potter, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
Series: Doctor Who, The 100, The Big Bang theory, The walking dead, Star trek (all of them), preacher
Music: mainly metal and rock. - AC/DC, Sabaton, alestorm, łydka grubasa.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Since I started my CS profile, I wanted to live in a way, so this part of my profile will be very long 🤣🤣
1. I Hitchhiked around the Baltic sea Poland-Lithuania - Latvia - Estonia - Finland - Norway - Sweeden - Denmark - Germany. During this time, I took millions of pictures with reminders 😅 climb on an abounded tower and inactive skiing ramp, met a few wonderful people, hike on fiords, play frisbee with Finland National representation, and during my last day of travel, I Hitchhiked 950 km to be on time on Woodstock (music festival in Poland)
- i hiked three days in the Israeli desert alone, trying to survive, camping, and admiring the beautiful landscape.
- I Hitchhiked around Balkan countries Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Serbia-Macedonia-Greece. I spent some time with the hare Krishna community, partied one week in Belgrade, Camped in front of Adriatic see and (….)
- During my one month trip in Italy, I Cliff jumped with Friends on the most beautiful coast I ever saw, went to close for tourist crypt under a church in Roma, and Had my master thesis defense in a hotel in Milano 😅
Besides that, I've done a few bungee jumps. I climbed the highest Polish, and Slovenian mountains, brake in too few abounded buildings in Poland, and I camped with Bears in a Polish National park. 🐻
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to learn: Psychology, Spanish, Salsa dance, cooking, biohacking, apreaciating art more.
I can teach you: Physics, Polish, some basic shuffle dance, cooking, some traveling lifehacks :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
We can go for some adventures! 😀
I can share my travel stories, and I would love to listen to your stories,
cook food from countries I've visited,
explain to you some physics,
I can show you some lifehacks I learned while traveling. 😀
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Norway, Palestine, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In