Wants to Meet Up
- 18% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bartosz’s full profile.
I am full time adventure hunter 🌍 who's passionate about sports 🏃♂🏊♂ and physics 🔬⚛.
My homes are Toruń 🇵🇱 and Barcelona 🇪🇸, although I'm really there 😅
Among my favorite sports are free running (parkour) 🏃♂, scuba diving 🐠🌊, and acroyoga 🤸♀.
Open mindend, open for new expiriences, empathic and curious about the world. :) I'm an adrenaline junkie, so if you have something extreme in mind, chances are I've already tried it or it's on my bucket list. 🤙
I am a digital nomad 👨💻 so i travel freerly. I prefer to travel by hitchiking 👍 and camping on nature when possible. ⛺🌄
Upcoming travel plans:
Iceland 🇮🇸 07.08.2023 -> Poland 🇵🇱 20.09.2023 -> India 🇮🇳 10.01.2024 -> Thailand 🇹🇭 🌴🐘
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
For me, Couchsurfing is all about people. I'm here to meet like-minded individuals, share experiences, and make meaningful connections. Occasionally, I also seek out travel companions because adventures are more exhilarating when experienced together. 😊🌍✈️
My other motivation is to explore different ways of living and gain a deeper understanding of the world. So, if you're open to sharing stories and experiences - feel free to reach out! 😄🌍🌟
- scuba diving
- stand up comedy
- meeting new people
- free running
- paddle surf
Music, Movies, and Books
When it comes to favorites, there are literally a gazillion things out there. But if I had to narrow it down to a handful that have been my go-to for years, here they are:
Books: Well, I'm mostly into science books. 📚😅
Series 📺 : Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Stranger Things and The Office.
Movies 🎥: Star Trek and The Great Beauty are my top picks for movie nights.
Music 🎶: Avici, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Bon Jovi.
I'm into Metal 🤘 and Techno, and I love goth 🖤 and alternative styles 💙💚💜
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Well, that part of the profile will be a big one, and i hope it will grow exponetially 🤣🤣
1. (2018) Winning a bronze medal at the International Physics Olympiad in Switzerland 🥉. Science olympiad 🔬⚛ not the sport one 😜
2. (2019) I had an epic hitchhiking journey around the Baltic Sea 🚗. I traveled through Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany. During this adventure, I took countless photos, climbed abandoned towers and skiing ramps, met wonderful people, hiked along fjords, played frisbee with Finland's National team, and even hitchhiked 950 km in one day to make it to the Woodstock music festival in Poland! 📸🌍🎶
3. (2019) Rocking out at a Nightwish and Decapitated concert! 🤘 Being in the wave and jumping in the pogo 🤘🤘
4. (2019) Going on an unforgettable hike in the Tatras, Poland's tallest mountains, and camping for two days near bears (the cute brown ones, thankfully!) 🐻⛺.
5. (2020) Trekking solo in the Israeli desert for three days. Surviving and camping under the vast, starry desert sky, all while being captivated by the breathtaking landscape. 🌌🏜️
6. (2020 - 2022) Collaborating with some of Poland's top physicists for two years and co-authoring two articles in the fields of 'relativistic quantum information' and 'quantum optomechanics' 🔬⚛.
7. (2021) During a one-month trip to Italy, I experienced some unforgettable moments. I cliff-jumped into the stunning coastal waters, explored a hidden crypt beneath a church in Rome, and even defended my master's thesis in a hotel in Milan! 🇮🇹🌊🏛️
8. (2021) 💼 With zero prior business knowledge, I founded a company that blossomed into a 15-person team.
9. (2022) Hitchhiking from Barcelona to Warsaw in just 52 hours 🚗👍
10. (2022) Volunteering for a month in Ukraine, two months after the town's liberation from Russian occupation 🇺🇦.
11. (2023) Exploring Iceland with my family 👨👩👦👦, witnessing the wonders of nature 🌄, and sharing my love for travel and the beauty of the world with them. We made it back home just two days before a volcano erupted! 🌋🥲🥲🥲
To be continued ...
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to learn: Psychology, Spanish, Salsa dance, cooking, biohacking, apreaciating art more.
I can teach you: Physics, Polish, some basic shuffle dance, cooking, some traveling lifehacks :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
We can go for some adventures! 😀
I can share my travel stories, and I would love to listen to your stories,
cook food from countries I've visited,
explain to you some physics,
I can show you some lifehacks I learned while traveling. 😀
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Norway, Palestine, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In