Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 39 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Viet’s full profile.
Studied in Dublin, worked in Munich and based in Da Nang, VN atm.
A lifelong learner, a nature lover, a dog lover, a marathoner, an enthusiastic trekker, and a Buddhist.
Personal blog: viethuynh.tk
Often spend time at weekends going hiking/trekking in the mountains or reading by the beach :)
- reading books
- long distance running
Music, Movies, and Books
+ Alan Jackson
+ Ed Sheeran
+ Cold Play
+ Maroon 5
+ Linkin Park
- Walden; or, Life in the Woods - Henry David Thoreau
- The road less travelled - M. Scott Peck
- The world as I see it - Albert Einstein
- The Evolving Self - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Life and Teaching of the Master of the Far East - Baird T. Spalding
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Harari
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Trekking to the Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) in Nepal in 2022.
- Visited the Santa Clause village in Lapland, Finland under the freezing weather (-30C) over Christmas 2017.
- 2-week meditation in a monastery, and now I try to do it at least 10 days per year.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
My life story to over 20 countries :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cambodia, China, England, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Northern Ireland, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Ireland, Viet Nam