- 100% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shue’s full profile.
*I'm Shue. www.fb.com/sshuee
*I live with dogs and cats as my family.
*I welcome Animal-friendly people.
*Instagram @shuefamilies @shue1004
Please visit instagram and check in advance that how Adorable my animal family is🥰
*For being hosted, since I serve you free accommodation, I hope you to help me house cleaning or taking care of my animal family FOR RETURN😉
*My house name: Biff Crew www.fb.com/biffcrews.
The fb page of my place for Busan and Korea Trip and Travelers
www.fb.com/Smile.Happy.Virus : my photo page
www.fb.com/Korlovers : my fb page for Korea fans
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Sharing hospitality and Happiness. Especially my animal family (doggies) are very welcoming for my guests, not only they enjoy 'being loved' by my guests but also the guests also get (mental) happiness to be with my animal family!... That's why.
* Movie, Music, Concerts, Travel, Dance, Hiking
* I love appreciating Nature.
* I enjoy tasting international food!...If you're willing to Cook some food from your culture for me, you're always welcomed as my guest!
- nature lover
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Music: I listen to various kind of music including Jazz, rock, classics, pops and etc.
2. Books: My favorite writers is Paulo Coelho. My favorite novel is Sherlock Holmes series from my childhood.
3. Movies: I'm a movie buff. I'm proud that my city(Busan) is the famous one with Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Watching meteor shower in the middle of night with lying on the grass outside, Love to watch Stars.
Teach, Learn, Share
I enjoy learning foreign languages!...Currently I'm interested in learning European languages like French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and etc.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I've been a Korean Teacher, have shared Korean culture and experience with various foreign K-culture fans.
If you're a fan for K-entertainment and K-culture, I can help you experience anything related with Korea and make more friendship with local Koreans, and specially you can get Korean lessons anytime with me since I'm a professional one for this!
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Nigeria, Taiwan
Countries I’ve Lived In