Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Peter’s full profile.
Enjoying travelling in South America with my girlfriend, exploring culture of this part of the world. Be influenced by the things, which we will experience on the road.
It is hard to write about myself, but I can say, that I am trying to be human:)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
At the begining I just liked idea about Couchsurfing - friendly, hospitable, openminded people, ussually travellers. I was a little bit affraid to surf, because I am not extrovert and super social. First I started to attend CS meetings in Bratislava and than finally I started to couchsurfing in Iran. We had a lot of new experiences, which you can't have in the hostel. Than, with my girlfriend, we continue surfing in Austria and Nepal, where we also tryed, for me for the first time, to host couchsurfers.
- enjoying travelling and be influenced by the experiences which happend on the road
- creating websites on the road, when I am travelling (in parks, caffes) - trying to be digital nomad - I like this lifestyle
- creating my own web projects (for which I dont have so much time:))
- travelling and getting to know differents cultures, religions, feeling new atmosphere of new places - country, city, temples, nature ...
- biking long distance trips lasts more days
- cross-country skiing
Music, Movies, and Books
- The Gringo Trail (Mark Mann)
- The Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger)
- The Shack (William Paul Young)
- Flow - The psychology of optimal experience (Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow (Daniel Kahneman)
- Losing My Virginity (Richard Branson)
- Kite Runner (Khaled Hosseini)
- Eat, Pray, Love (Elizabeth Gilbert)
- Rework (Jason Fried)
- Startup nation
- 4-Hour Workweek (Timothy Ferriss)
- The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
- I like my home country music bands like Elan, No name and different songs from Slovak artists
- Pink Floyd
- Avril Lavigne
- Zdob si Zdub
I am watching not so much movies, because I see it as wasting of my free time, but sometimes it is a good way of relaxing.
- The Pianist
- Schindler's List
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Czech and Slovak movies: Pelišky, Samotáři, Dedičství
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
For example nice thing, that I saw was morning sunset, after sleeping on the beach.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ecuador, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Nepal, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom