Wants to Meet Up
- 60% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kean’s full profile. It’s free!
To Own a Barbie Dreamhouse
I am very outgoing, love to meet new people and never hesitate to do things on a whim. I want to continue to meet people from around the world and have a great time. I'm a huge fan of travelling and plan to travel the world. However, when I'm not travelling I like to meet people who are travelling so I can live vicariously through them :)
I am an ambitious entrepreneur. Currently, I'm in the process of growing my empire via innovation and travel. Travel allows me to meet the big influencers in my industry and innovation allows me to travel at my own leisure. Essentially, my business allows me to be wherever I want, whenever I want.
Live in the now.
With a side of humor.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Since I'm traveling all the time I am able to surf a lot on a regular basis. Whenever, I'm back home I try to host as much as possible. Pretty much I experience both sides of the coin on a regular basis. It's always fun to mix it up!
I've couchsurfed all over Europe, North America and South America. I've had tons of Couchsurfer groups over the years. I've had some amazing, unique and memorable experiences throughout my Couchsurfing history. I've met some amazing friends that I consider to be life long friends.
PS. If you end up traveling to Victoria/Playa del Carmen and meeting/surfing my place, don't be surprised if I meet you in your part of the world. I'm not the type of person that forgets and just loses connection. To me Couchsurfing is a life-long project.
Yelling loud catch phrases!
Knitting minitiarized sweaters for old GI Joe action figures
Music, Movies, and Books
Here is my criteria for great music, movie or book:
- It must have a video OR a picture of a dog with sunglasses standing on a surf board
- Must have explosions (Yes, I'm talking about all three)
- Primates must be involved or referred too
- There must be 1 degree of separation max from the people who produced it and the Olsen Twins
- It must end with a cheesy moral to follow your dreams
- The title cover must have the two main people smiling back-to-back with their arms crossed
- Must be part of the Oprah Book Club (Helloooooooo, obviously!)
- It must double as a throwing device to play fetch with a dog
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hmmm let's see...so far I'd have to say:
- Lived off the grid on solar power for five years
- Bungee Jumped in Nanaimo, BC
- Survived the white water rafting in the wild rivers of Colombia
- Brushed my hands through a live lion's mane
- Paraglided off of Mt. 7 in Golden, BC
- Experienced the sunset from Cafe Del Mar in Ibiza
- Toured a live maximum security prison in Bolivia
- Biked the most dangerous road in the world
- Experienced Carnaval in Brazil
- Air balloned in Copadocceia, Turkey
- Trekked the Inca Trail to Maccu Piccu
- Saw the Pope (Jean Paul)
- Met Pablo Escobar's brother
- Saw the Stanley Cup unveiled in person (And barely survived the post-riot)
- Stayed at the #1 Rated Hostel in the World
- Sensation White in Norway
- Sky dived in the amazing mountain setting of Queenstown
- Fended off a pack of three dingo's with an empty champagne bottle on Fraser Island
Stay tuned for more...
Teach, Learn, Share
1. How to kill a full grown Grizzly Bear with your two bare hands.
2. How to get yourself out of any sticky situation and have dinner done by 7 with only a paper clip, an elastic band and a pair of tweezers.
3. How to make sweet couch fortresses. Very imortant knowledge when you are in foreign lands...
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Indonesia, Netherlands