Not Accepting Guests
- 66% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see CAPIE’s full profile. It’s free!
My couch is available from 18 May 2016!
- Friendly & helpful
- There is always something to be thankful for, even in the bad times
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I like to meet people from far away places (and near). I only had positive experiences.
- The outdoors, hiking, cycling, gym, jogging, travel,driving
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
- Nearly all kinds of music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I traveled 'around the globe' in one direction in 6 weeks
Teach, Learn, Share
I can learn from everyone
What I Can Share with Hosts
I am probably a good host, because I have so much free time.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Portugal, Réunion, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In