Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cecilia’s full profile.
POR FAVOR LEE ESTO ANTES DE MANDARME MENSAJE/PEDIDO:
Couchsurfing ahora nos promociona como lugares donde puedes hospedarte gratuitamente, YO NO SOY ESO.
Si me mandas algún pedido sabé que soy una persona con intereses y actividades que pueden o no ser compatibles con tu plan para visitar la ciudad, así que pensá si podríamos compartirlo. No estoy en este grupo para ahorrarte dinero ni soy un hotel, si estás buscando quien te preste un techo, no pierdas más tiempo leyendo este perfil o mandándome pedido.
READ THIS PLEASE:
Couchsurfing advertise its members as places where you can stay for free, well...I'M NOT THAT.
If you send me a request please think I'm a person, with interests and activities that may be good or not for the plan you have to visit this city, so think if you'd share some plans with me. I'm not member of this group to save you money and I'm not a hotel, so if your plan is to look for a person to lend you a roof, don't waste your time reading my profile or asking me to be your host.
Encontrar paz. Siempre. Donde sea.
I guess I'm a regular confused human being, I don't like to settle into anything because I'm always evolving, or at least, changing.
To listen: Linkin Park, Alessandro Safina, Sarah Brightman, Soda Stereo, U2, The Killers, Sigur Ros, all the music in between and you can suggest because I'm curious enough to listen it.
To do: To walk in the park because is when I can set my mind off. Yoga. Meditation. Crochet. Learning languages. To sleep until late. To overanalize stuff, a lot, philosophy of the trivial.
To eat: Dulce de leche, pasta, tiramisù, ice cream, chocolate, desserts (fruits are not desserts!).
To read: I have a wide variety a topics I enjoy, tales and essays about how brain and emotions work may be my favorites.
To take: Mate amargo. Hot water baths.
To play with: Sarcastic minds. Rain. Dogs.
Animals: I love dogs. I can't kill a bug. I'm a vegan and I'm so proud of it..
I HATE: Politics. Violence. To wake up early. That I had to write this profile in English.
I'M INTERESTED IN: Things I don't understand. Smart people. Meditation. Buddhist philosophy. Dog training.
I MISS: my grandmother and my dad.
I ADMIRE: intelligence. Optimism.
I HOPE: To be able to start over every time I need it. To be forgiven if I make mistakes. To keep learning. To keep trying.
-evolving so tomorrow I will not be what I am now.
-learning about myself and this is the best part of the process, the journey when I expose myself to a lot of different things/people/situations to learn from them and to learn new ways to live with them in peace.
-sharing because I'm not alone in this world and eveyone has something to give or to teach, and most of all because all of us have a responsability on someone else's life.
-accepting that everything happens for a reason and even when it seems to be a tragedy it will take me to a better place; that people is different and different teaches more; that I can't control anything but myself; that life is how you take it, that changes are not always that bad; that sometimes to leave is better than staying for no reason.
-trying to find peace
WICH 3 ITEMS WOULD I TAKE TO AN ISLAND: 1, 2 and 3: Frida, my dog.
There's always peace within you, look for it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've been a host, a surfer, I go to language exchange meetings. I go to almost every single dinner/asado I'm invited to. I do my best to respect and spread what the old experienced Couchsurfers have taught me.
I don't like this whole turn towards a commercial platform where we're used as places where people can stay for free. We're way more than that, it's a shame that the important values have been forgotten, I'll do my best to keep them.
(See "All abou you" section)
- language exchange
- vegan cooking
- dog training
Music, Movies, and Books
Libros: "El retrato de Dorian Gray", "Tuesdays with Morrie", "El arte de la guerra", "El Principito".
Autores: Oscar Wilde, Cortazar, García Marquez, Dolina, otros.
Películas: "El abogado del Diablo", "The big fish", "Paris je t'aime", "Les choristes", "Slumdog millionaire". Cortos también.
Música: Alessandro Safina, Linkin Park, Soda Stereo, U2, Sarah Brightman y varios más.
Más detalle aquí: http://www.youtube.com/user/CeciliaMarnero?feature=mhee
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walked on the Perito Moreno Glaciar :)
Once I adopted a bat, it left that same night XD
Once I heard a band playing "Adiós Nonino" live in the bookstore in Buenos Aires that used to be a theatre, while I was reading a book, very argentinian moment, of course I cried a little :P
Teach, Learn, Share
* Languages: love Italian, I try to improve my English, and I always say I want to practice some French again, but I never do it.
* Dog training: I love dogs, and since I adopted mine (Frida) I try to learn more about how to communicate with them, even if is just to show them love. I've done courses, I read and I teach my dog for fun or to keep learning.
* Cooking: I not enjoy cooking very much to be honest, but when there's no one to tell me I did something wrong I can give it a try, and when people is patient enough to teach me I try to learn. Since I'm a vegetarian I'm also more aware of what I eat.
* Crafts: Crochet, macramé and I'm now into calligraphy.
* Spanish: not because I speak the language but because I like it and I'm very respectful about spelling and grammar. I also like to read so I've seen how well Spanish works when it's used correctly and magically as some authors do.
* Meditation: I'm still learning it's amazing how much people can get from just trying.
* Dog training: I'm not an expert but since I read and even obtained some great behaviour of my own dog, I can help you out with some advice.
* I always try to help and what I don't know there's always a video in youtube teaching how to do it ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Italy, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In