Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Romi’s full profile. It’s free!
aceptar, agradecer, celebrar
I love PEOPLE, HUGS, my grandma, to share, to learn, a good conversation, smells, music, silence, cooking, travel, GET SURPRISED, animals, plants, THE MOON, tea, share some "mates", be usefull, grow up been like peter pan, be under the rain in springtime, ride a bike, to play games...
- Everything that happens to us, properly understood leads us back to ourselves.
-If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.
- Al fin y al cabo, somos lo que hacemos para cambiar lo que somos.
- Son cosas chiquitas. No acaban con la pobreza, no nos sacan del subdesarrollo, no socializan los medios de producción y de cambio, no expropian las cuevas de Alí Babá. Pero quizá desencadenen la alegría de hacer, y la traduzcan en actos. Y al fin y al cabo, actuar sobre la realidad y cambiarla, aunque sea un poquito, es la única manera de probar que la realidad es transformable.
- Forget words, concepts, labels. Instead using your thoughts, become your thoughts. Allow the magic hand of life to guide you this Saturday.
- If you want to say "no", say it. "Maybe" is for people who are afraid to commit.
- Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- had wonderful guests.
- knew wonderful people.
- visiting wonderful places always feeling like home tks to wonderful hosts.
Learning to enjoy the moment, remenber the easy of trusting people and the amazing of share.
Music, Movies, and Books
Rayuela | Ilusiones | El principito | Cortazar | Benedetti | Pizarnik | Bukowski | Neruda | Fromm | Krishnamurti | Hesse
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind | Amelie | Love Actually | Be kind Rewind | Magnolia | Big Fish | Nacho Libre | Vanila Sky | Edward Sissorhands | Patch Adams | Little Miss Sunshine | Juno | Before Sunset | He Is Not That Into You | Her
Pearl Jam | Orishas | Beirut | The cat empire | Serrat | Manu Chao | Santana | Jack Johnson | RHCPP | Sinatra | Caetano | Aimee Man | Super Furry Animals | The Dandy Warhols | Calamaro | Las Pelotas | Belle and Sebastian | Franz Ferdinand | The Killers | Norah Jones | The Doors | Nirvana | Ramones | Los Cafres | Nonpalidece | Sabina | Pulp | Sissor Sisters | Beatles | Ismael Serrano
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, France, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In