- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Carlos-Helder’s full profile.
Born in Spain, but one more digital nomad living around the globe. Couchsurfer excited about the coliving movement: my plan is to live in a different coliving of the world each month. I miss dancing salsa & bachata. Interested in spirituality, but I still like the “3D”! haha
My surfers told me I'm usually calm, friendly, sincere, honest and entertaining (thank you!)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. I love the community
2. Hosting and surfing is probably the quickest way I've found to make deep beautiful connections when I arrive to a new place.
Cooking and eating, deep talks, history, playing soccer, reading a book under the sun, biking in the city, psychology, politics, coaching, volunteering, making software (I have studied IT Engineering), dancing, party, nature, love.
Music, Movies, and Books
- A book: The 4-Hour Workweek. I have just realized this book has been very influential in my decisions so far.
- A movie: Alatriste. It is about the real Spanish hero, which is pretty different to the American one, for example.
- Two Spanish music bands: Warcry (and its freedom lyrics) and Sinkope (and its poetical sexual lyrics).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being a teacher of small kids in China.
Being in Cádiz listening the carnival choirs and comparsas. Within the duration of a single song, I can cry and laugh several times. Nothing else has destroyed my emotions so efficiently.
Teach, Learn, Share
Not sure. It depends on the common interests, but I'm sure you like eating, so I hope you will allow me to cook for you. I'm a great chef :D
I love dancing bachata, I feel it. I know some salsa too. I could teach some of it.
I've created a profitable educational company. So I should be able to help you if you are or want to be an entrepreneur.
I keep learning about personal development and spiritually. It's an interesting topic to talk and share for me :)
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Poland, Spain, United States