Maybe Accepting Guests
- 27% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kuanyu’s full profile.
the worst request ever I had (I think it's self-explanatory):
"Hi, can host?"
1. Chester from Taipei. Kuanyu as Mandarin name if you are interested.
2. Germanistik (German Literature) as major , EU-Research and Translation as minors
3. love cooking (not special skills required to feed myself), reading, singing , walking for a long time without knowing where to go, watching movie (usually alone)
4. (kinda) addicted to drinking (booze, wine and tea) , having salads and learning languages
5. mostly travel alone and i don't play any instruments
6. when the situation calls for it, I like squash, biking, badminton, bowling and billiards. I don't really have to hike.
7. I think I am laid back, talkative and quiet at the same time (but quite strict and bitch-y as teacher)
8. I am an open book, you can ask me everything about me
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. Since many on CS consider sharing and talking 🗣with people the most important thing of being on CS, it can also be a groovy kind of feeling if we spend time together without talking a lot and being awkward.
2. It's my pleasure to show you around the area I live in cos my home is located in a non-touristic area (abt. 20 mins from touristic centre) with traditional market and local life.
3. Sharing life experiences is the best topic while drinking.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Get drunk and sleep by a river
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Macao, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In