Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Chloe’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore California, San Fran starting in the city and moving into the wilderness - meeting kindred spirits, having fun, growing, mending and being creative and free
I am now about to leave for my first big trip out in the world, though ive had the travel bug for a few years and have lived in different places around Bristol, including retreats and a big mansion commune! :-)
I'm really inspired by and to create community of like minded supportive people. I am very active and love getting to know new people and connected deeper and in fun ways to my lovely friends.
Be yourself, work on acceptance
Embrace fun and spontaneity
Eat well and get enough sleep
Be confident, take action and trust Life
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At present I am looking for the support of hosts in the San Francisco area and around California while i explore and connect to the community and nature.
I can contribute by cooking healthy tasty food, looking after kids, plants and animals and co-creating fun experiences!
I have spent time house sitting and couch surfing and felt humbled by the experience and inspired by the spontaneity of it. I love spontaneity!
I feel enriched by
- Yoga- lately Bikram but really love the soft restorative kinds
- Dancing- free style to all kinds of..
- Music- love to sing and listen to new and old tunes, to share them in workshops and parties
- Connecting to the community of like minds anad open hearts that i find in Bristol
- Being in Nature, foraging, reading, absorbing and admiring the beauty i find there
- Freestyling songs and poetry- on stage when i am feeling confident :-)
- learning about new ways of doing things that support conscious evolution and Joy
- Illustrating and painting- abstract and expressive aswell as stories
- Hanging out with kids- was once a live-in-nanny,
- Shamanism, ancient cultures and spirituality, permaculture, travel and world culture, social and ecological justice, world cinema and documentary film making
- Retreat and education centres around the world- My life goal is to make one my home!
- film making
Music, Movies, and Books
The green beautiful, Men who stare at goats, Micmacs, Latcho drom, studio guibli
Books of yoga, holistic health practices, shamanism/ 'wicca' and psychedelic quirky novels by Tom Robbins
Music- So many genres, lot of folk, blues and soul, music from Mali, Sudan, the Americas, China and Europe, film soundtracks, beatboxers, choirs, loop pedal magicians, classic rock, electronic old and new, Ambient music and soundscapes
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Been very amazes my things ive seen at the Circus: men lying on beds of nails and contortionists folded up in boxes!
Teach, Learn, Share
Love sharing information,
green fingered and some growing knowledge
various wisdoms of yoga, qi gong, shiatsu and dance
good with a paint brush/pen if need something visual created
counseling, advising and encouraging people with there visions and projects
sewing- worked 4 years as seamstress- designing and basic mending
cooking healthy food- some knowledge on traditional chinese medicine and other diets
good with tarot, astrology, shamanic journeying and iching- psychic help and fortune telling
I hold spaces for dance/drama and movement for groups
Always love learning new body work techniques and interesting cultural histories/ current events