Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cristian’s full profile. It’s free!
[SORRY IF I DON'T ANSWER RIGHT AWAY, I GET LOTS OF REQUESTS]
PLEASE READ MY PROFILE, THANKS :D
First of all, thank you for writing to me, I appreciate that you TRUST me without even knowing me :)
Second, I strongly BELIEVE that as long as we can communicate what we dis/like in terms of sharing a common space, I don't have many house rules apart from "do not steal" and "do not try to murder me", but I'm grateful when people do not consider my home a "free hotel" and myself just a "free and SEXY guide" (I'm more than that ;D).
I don't expect you to invite me dinner/drinks or any other kind of stuff (although I humbly accept any kind of offer :D), but just please bear in mind that I host a lot of people and as much as I would LOVE to give food and everything, I'm not a rich guy so I cannot afford it :)
Any help with the house will be appreciated :D
Now, a little bit about me:
- A 27 years old jazz musician, thirsty of travelling as much as I can. Don't smoke, I'm pretty orginised and with a couch and a shower (cold, even) I'm happy.
- I love MUSIC in every possible way, it is my passion, my lifestyle, my goal and my reason to be alive. Being able to share/create/listen to music is wonderful for your SOUL and I think we should learn it as a second language in school.
- Born and raised in a beautiful place called Concepción, Chile and moved to Seville when I was 19 with my family. I live alone now and enjoy this amazing little thing called LIFE..
- I like LOTS of different things so it's very likely that we'll get along. I like summer and winter, the beach and the mountains, salty and sweet, night and day, hot and cold, and so on...
- Bike lover. A passion I discover last year was travelling by bike, it seemed like yoga. I felt totally ALIVE, my mind was on the road, my brain was clear, my muscles were active and my ass was sweaty :D
- FOOD lover. Pretty much everything apart from seafood (I like fish, though). Not a vegetarian but slowly going that way (without taking it too seriously and without even trying) although I enjoy a good steak!!
- I think of myself as an open minded, easy going, relaxed and down to earth kind of guy. I enjoy being alone but GOOD COMPANY is always very welcome. I'd decribe my philosophy as Realistic Optimism :D, I sincerely believe that everything's going to be alright and also that we need to go through rough times. Sadness is a crucial emotion and society should embrace it just like it does with happiness :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Porque me sobran las ganas de viajar (aunque me falte el dinero!!) y es una manera genial de conocer gente y culturas de todo el mundo.
Because I reaaally want to travel (even though I don't have much money!!) and it's a great way of getting to know people and cultures from all over the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Sobre todo Jazz, desde Coltrane a Rosenwinkel, Avishai Cohen, Antonio Sánchez, Bill Evans.
- Cine de todas las épocas y prácticamente todos los estilos. Puedo ver películas de terror (si están bien hechas) aunque disfruto más con dramas clásicos o thrillers psicológicos e incluso alguna comedia ocasional.
- Novelas como 1984 o El Túnel hasta la saga de Harry Potter.
- Mainly jazz from Coltrane to Rosenwinkel, Avishai Cohen, Antonio Sánchez, Bill Evans.
- Films from every era and pretty much all styles. I can watch horror movies (the good ones) although I enjoy more with classic, drama or psychological thrillers and even some comedy.
- Novels like "1984" or "El Túnel" to Harry Potter series.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Desarrollarme como músico.
- Viajar 97 kms en bicicleta en 6.5 horas.
- To become a profesional musician.
- Travel 97 kms on bike in 6.5 hours.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Me encanta enseñar lo que sé de batería.
- Feliz de enseñar Inglés o cualquier pequeña cosa que tenga.
- Me fascina aprender en general.
- I love to teach what I know about drums.
- Happy to teach english ir any little thing that I have.
- I love to learn in general.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Lo que sea.
- Whatever I can.
Countries I’ve Visited
Chile, England, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In