Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cristina’s full profile.
I'm trying to live...AQUI Y AHORA...QUI E ORA...HERE AND NOW
I LOVE to travel and I love Couchsurfing! But...
MY HOUSE IS NOT A FREE HOSTEL or FREE AIRBNB
So some rules...
1. If you come to Milan just for a concert, expo etc... I will not acept your request!
2. If you need couch please don't send me a simple message (Send couchrequest)
4. Please put my name! I know you are sending a lot of couchrequests but please pay atention!
5. Couchsurfing is not a dating site (just to remember!)
6. I don’t accept people with response rate lower than 80%.
7. I’m sorry but I won’t accept you if you must leave at 5 am
8. I smoke at home! If you don’t like please don’t send me any request.
9. My english is bad if you are not patient maybe I’m not your perfect host
10. During the week I must work so if you want to have party I’m sorry but I can’t be your host!
I' m learning to enjoy life and to be happy...happy for the small things!it's not so banal!!
I'm social, empatich, a devoted friend, high spirited (when i want!!), stubborn, crazy, romantic, altruist, curious!
I'm open-minded person!
I believe in peace and in love!
I love to laugh and to help who is in need of help!
I want to be a citizen of the world!
enjoy life and try to smile and think positive whatever!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to make contact with people that want to help me or just say "hello", "ciao", "hola", "hallo"...!!
I'm available to help who need informations about italy or want to come here!
I'd like to explore different cultures and make friend with people from everywhere!!
I like to meet people and enjoy my life!
Music, Movies, and Books
joan baez, joni mitchell, janis joplin, mercedes sosa, silvio rodriguez, rino gaetano, de andrè, battiato, guccini etc.....
music that makes me dance...makes me feel good...music that makes me reflect!!
amado, mastretta, serrano, marquez, sepulveda, kundera, yoshimoto, murakami, mishima...for example!!!
eureopean and asian cinema
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My trip trhough south america! A wonderful experience!I visited a lot of places and I met a lot of interesting people! So many incredible moment!uff!! I can't! Every time I have smiled and I have been grateful to life....
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach italian!! I want to learn english!
I'd like to learn something from different cultures and teach, if I can, something about italian culture (it's not easy :)!!)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Peru, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In