Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see CY’s full profile.
I am a guy that loves to eat good food and travel to fun places. Whenever I have time, instead of staying at home watching the latest Netflix series, I will look for the best deals on travel destinations. Travelling has totally changed my life and the way I view things. Learning different cultures had also inspired me to become a better person.
HK ~ Canada ~ US ~ Europe ~ Australia/New Zealand ~ HK
Currently working in HK, traveling around Asia during the weekends. Catch me if you can!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet all the fun and crazy people out there! 😜
- craft beer
- local food
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Spent 6 months in California after graduation and met awesome smart people there
* Backpacked around Europe for 6 months, North to South, West to East
* Attended worldwide tech conferences and hackathons, and won some of them
* Met Steve Wozniak twice and shook his hands, in Toronto and San Francisco, such a down to earth guy
* Hitchhiked in Bulgaria on a 1.5 hour ride from Sofia to Plovdiv
* Skydived in Queenstown, New Zealand, one of the best experiences in my life
* Snorkeled and swam with the fishes at Great Barrier Reef in Australia
* Scootered around Kenting in Taiwan without a licence
What I Can Share with Hosts
I have been travelling all around US/Canada, Europe, Australia/New Zealand, also many cities in Asia as well. I can share many of my travel stories and interesting experiences. Of course, I can also share my life in Toronto or the rest of Canada since I've lived there for almost 20 years.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Hong Kong, United States