Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniella’s full profile. It’s free!
Instead of a paragraph I'm going to put a few facts abut myself:
1. I will pet every dog I see, point blank
2. I read all the Harry Potter books when I was in the 4th grade and am way too into them than I probably should be
3. I can have an in-depth conversation with a stranger about literally anything
4. I watch the Academy Awards religiously every year and all the movies nominated
5. I was born in Florida but I consider myself 100% Colombian
6. I make the best grilled cheese sandwich
7. I binge watch every show someone recommends to me-- I finished Grey's Anatomy in two months, all 12 seasons
8. I'm more of a green grape, green apple person
9. I moved to Boston for school but the lack of beaches is starting to hurt
10. Birds make me nervous
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
At the moment I'm planning a 21st birthday trip for my S.O and since we aren't huge drinkers I decided the best thing for us would be a road trip from Seattle down to Los Angeles. It's our first time going to the west coast and I want to meet locals that can help recommend some awesome hiking spots or points of interests! Also attempting to convince him to move to Seattle or Portland after graduating so I hope this trip kinda sparks that interest!
Sooooo many things but the main interest is traveling of course.
Aside from that I'm huge on anything from the Beat Generation (except I've probably read everything from it), movies, hiking, anything outdoors really, love mountains, food, and immersing myself into new experiences and cultures.
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Anything from Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Chance the Rapper to Local Natives, Tame Impala, Arctic Monkeys to Lana Del Rey, Iron & Wine, and RHCP. (But 100% exclude country)
Movies: Spotlight, The Big Short, anything with Steve Carell, all Harry Potter movies, anything with Johnny Depp, and literally SO many others
Books: A Clockwork Orange, Big Sur, Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, The Lucifer Effect, Lolita, and anything Albert Camus
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share an aweeeesome chicken and roasted mushroom white lasagna recipe and any food I might have on me :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Greece, Italy, Panama, Turkey, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In