Souhaite faire des rencontres
- Dernière connexion il y a about 2 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Dave. L'inscription est gratuite !
to travel as much as possible, and exchange ideas and stories with lots of super cool people along the way!
I'm an engineer, living and working in Houston, Texas!
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
I've had a few great groups of people come stay at my house, and I look forward to many more!
I surfed in Iceland in 2010 and had an AMAZING time! My hosts were wonderful and I can't wait to keep surfing!
I also got together for a potluck dinner with some CSers while I was in Alabama on business in 2011, and that was AWESOME - such a welcoming group of people, right from the first moment we met!
- meeting new people
- listening to great music (of any genre)
- photography, although I'm not an expert by any means, I'd like to get better at it!
- travel, culture, and languages
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Music - I like almost everything .... as long as there's artistry involved, I'll listen and appreciate.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- I swam in the Dead Sea .. but I don't think that's actually all that AMAZING ...
- i've sung several times with the World Youth Choir, which has members from all over the world - most recently at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in 2011! It's a fantastic project!!
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
- more about language - romance languages especially!
- unfamiliar styles of music
- local traditions and customs -- the way different cultures live is fascinating to me!
- I would love to learn more about photography from someone who's talented in that area!
- i can teach you a little bit about singing in choirs, or barbershop music
- a little about English, if you aren't an expert already ... that's boring, though!
- some cool stories and photos from my travels!
Pays que j'ai visités
Belgium, France, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Morocco, Namibia, Palestine, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Canada, United States