- Índice de respuesta del 50%
- Última conexión hace about 4 hours
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Dawid. ¡Es gratis!
Life is short – I enjoy every single day of it!
I love spending time with other people. I like to travel whenever I can and to stay active.
High comfort and money are not that important in my life. People and health, yes!
At all times I try to be as eco-friendly as possible. I scarcely drive my car in the city, as I use a bicycle for moving around and commuting to work even throughout our harsh winters.
If I ever have a chance to go somewhere out of the city, I go.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
Couchsurfers are special people to me. We love to discover the world and other people.
- meeting new people;
- road trips;
- exploring new places;
- computers: networks (LAN and WAN), UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- road trips
Música, películas y libros
– Electronic music: these days mostly progressive, in my 20' I was a huge listener of trance genre.
My favourite writer is John Grisham. Lincoln Child is a nice author as well.
Algo increíble que he hecho
- travelling to Asia for almost 2 months on a very low budget, e.g. getting to China by train from Poland, sleeping in all sorts of places from yurts in Mongolia to nice hotels in P.R.C.;
- serving in a military and becoming a corporal;
- lone car trips, e.g. from Edmonton, AB, Canada to Tijuana, Mexico.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
I like to cook but I am not an advance cook. If you know less than me, I could teach you some basics. If you know more than me, I'd like to learn from you!
Same applies to baking. I love to bake and doing so relaxes me.
And last but not least I could be helpful with questions regarding computer issues, both hardware and software.
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
I can cook some simple dishes. I might try to solve your computer problem.
I can run or go for a bike ride with you.
Países que he visitado
Argentina, Belarus, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Poland, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, South Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Países en los que he vivido
Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, United States