Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 10 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Deepanshu’s full profile.
A boy who always dreamed of travelling but didn't know the way of doing it. But now the boy has clarity about life and started to explore the world.
Quit my Job and preparation of better future for Traveling, and this is the best decision of my life.
It was a random day, I was watching some random videos on YouTube, and somehow a video came in front of me, and that video has changed my whole life. Next day, I quit my old Life ( Job and MBA preparation) and decided to become a Traveller
My philosophy on Travelling
" Don't be a Tourist, Be a Traveller "
One more thing that, I'm an Atheist who loves whole humanity, so everyone is equal for me.
Not a Blind believer of Karma, but believes in " What goes around comes around "
I also have started a YOUTUBE channel and Blog so that I can share my experiences with people.
Link to my Social Media Accounts:- ( Self Promotion )
Instagram - @nomadic.indian
YouTube - Nomadic Indian
Before sending me a request, please read my whole profile and especially the " My Home " section.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I Love Travelling and Interacting with new people. CouchSurfing is the only place where I can find real travellers with unique experiences. With the help of CouchSurfing, I'm able to learn more about the culture of the different societies and Nation without even going there. ( It was the older perception)
But, now I think CouchSurfing is not only about hosting and surfing. It's about cultural diversity. I am meeting with people who are different from you and your tradition. Something, you learn from them and something, they learn from you. Every time I got hosted, My thought process become more open ( Breaking those Conservative thoughts ). CouchSurfing has taught me amazing things, and It has given me a lot of incredible experiences and for that, a big Thanks to CouchSurfing
I'm an adrenaline Junkie who loves adventurers like Rafting , spelunking , Night out in Desert ( Bikaner is my second home town) Last, but not least Cliff Jumping.
Game of Thrones ️️️⚔️⚔️⚔️
I love Badminton
Interacting with people . Always wants to talk with new people about their culture , Place and food...
- indian food
- whitewater rafting
- track and field
- solo travel
- adventure travel
- tv series
- game of thrones
- i love travelling
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - Dark Knight Trilogy, Scarface, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, Harry Potter ( Childhood love ) Christopher Nolan and Al Pacino fan, Pulp Fiction, Gangs of Wasseypur, Few Dollars More, Once Upon a Time in West, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Goodfellas, Godfather, Django Unchained, FYRE Festival
Most preferable Genre- Crime, Drama, Western.
Books - Beyond the Lines - Kuldeep Nayar, Why I'm an Atheist - Bhagat Singh, Steve Jobs Biography by Walter, Sapiens
Music - All types of music which please my mind. Not any particular choice.
TV series - Game of Thrones , Breaking Bad, Narcos, Sherlock but not 4th season, South Park, Da Vinci's Demons, Cosmos, Friends ( LOVE at first watch ), House of Cards, HIMYM, Big Bang theory, Westworld, Mr Robot ( Only first season), Walking Dead, Prison Break, Sacred Games, Money Heist, Better call Saul, Money Heist,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Little things which I have tried
-Rafting in Ganges River.
-Night Mountain Trekking in the Himalayas.
-Spelunking in Meghalaya.
-Desert Night out in Bikaner till Pakistan border
-Snorkelling at Phi Phi Island
-Attending full Moon Night Party at ( Kho Phangan)
-Cliff Jumping at Grand Canyon from 26 feet ( Chiang Mai )
- Hitchhiking during Night
-Completed the Tour of Siem Reap in One day rode almost 70km by Bicycle. Almost all temples. ( Cambodia )
-Completed Pakse loop in one day ( 250 Km in One day)
-Visiting Konglor Caves Best Experience till now
- Staying in Villages of Laos and Vietnam with real locals & talking with them in sign language because they didn't know English. It was a fantastic experience.❤️
- Drove Motorbike from Hué to Hôi An. Almost 130 km through Hâi Vân Pass ( Vietnam )
- 97 days of Backpacking in South East Asia ( Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam)
- Spent a Day with fishers in the Arabian Sea. Almost 25 km from the land ( only water and water )
- Hitchhiking in Thailand for 700 km
- Covered 6000 Km by Hitchhiking in India
- Experienced the Caves of Vietnam ( Around 9-10 Caves)
- Tubing in Vang Vieng ( Laos)
- Spent time in the villages of Alleppey's Backwaters Especially with the local people.
- Experienced the killing waves of Bay of Bengal during the night in the Sea with fishermen
- Camping in the Desert of Iran
- Covered the whole of Iran by Hitchhiking ( 5500 Km and CouchSurfing )
- Persepolis - Old city of the Persian Empire
- Drinking Vodka in an Armenian Monastery
- Get Banned in Azerbaijan for a lifetime; it has a different story Not for any illegal thing.
- Hitchhiking in Caucascas Mountains of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia
- Hitchhiking & Camping in Arctic Circle
- Travelling in Russia from Extreme South ( Dagestan ) to extreme North ( Murmansk)
- In total, I have covered around 31000+ KMs by Hitchhiking
- Explored the most dangerous caves of Sri Lanka ( Nil Diya Pokuna ) without any safety equipment and guidance.
- Recently, I visited Afghanistan for 09 days, and it was the most beautiful experience of my life.
- Spent 07 days with nomads in Mongolia. Learned a little bit of Horse Riding.
- Crossed the 5 Kilometers dunes by walking and ran out of water. Waited 4 hours for water ( Khongor Els, Mongolia )
- 3000 Kilometers of Hitchhiking in Gobi Desert of Mongolia
- Hitchhiking in China, One of the fantastic experience of Hitchhiking
- Explored the tribal areas and hitchhiking in Mizoram ( State in Northeast India )
- and still counting
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach :- Indian languages like Hindi, Punjabi. Recipes of Indian food & Knowledge of Indian Market in terms of marketing. If somebody wants to learn Badminton , I can help them coz I think I'm a good player
Learn :- Different types of languages ,wants to know about the experiences of travelers which they have acquired during traveling.
Travelling has entirely changed my whole life, I can literally say that in just a span of six months, I have gained so much of incredible experiences and also learned a lot of things, like " People are going to help you, rather than to harm you ".
THE WORLD IS YOURS. Cut the crap out of life, Live the life which you always dreamed of, coz good time will never come until you make this time good.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I don't have any particular highly specialized skills, but one thing I can guarantee is that I can provide my little help in every kind of work. Because as an Indian, I have done almost every type of work at my home. We Indians born with these genes ;) In our local language, we call it " JUGAAD."
So I can be a Cook, Story Teller, Photographer etc. you name it, and I will try to do it.
Last but not least "I'll share my genuine experiences which I have acquired during my travelling" and if possible then a unique gift from my country
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, China, India, Iran, Laos, Mongolia, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In