Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 17 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Camilo’s full profile.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am in Couchsurfing because I love learning every day from people their experiences, knowledge, languages. teach and learn!. There is a phrase from the movie “in to the wild” that I think is wonderful (happines is only real when shared). I also love Couchsurfing because you can travel around the world cheaply, one day I would like to have a space in Colombia to host travelers for free!
- nature walks
- viajar y conocer nuevas culturas
Music, Movies, and Books
- In to the wild
- Motorcycle Diaries
- Flying over the cuckoo's nest
- Man looking southeast
Ajeet akur, Sam garret, Cafe tacuva, Juanes, Shakira, Willie colon, Enanitos verdes, Bob marley. I love hear spiritually and meditation music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I am a plastic artist I have worked with oil painting and also acrylic, sculpture, photography. My focus at this moment in my life is watercolors, it is a noble technique and I like it because it uses one of my favorite elements: the water.
Teach, Learn, Share
-Construction and maintenance of simple tiled roofs
- Application of paint with the roller tool or spray gun type
- Maintenance and repair of small power tools
- Basic maintenance of low-cylinder motorcycles (carburetor washing, change of pads or brake bands, adjustment of guides or change)
- Lawn pruning with brushcutter or scythe
- Birdlife inventories
- Transportation of people or objects in a small car
- Tin solder to join thin cables
- Change of electrical switches, led lamps, water faucets, electric showers, installation of DTT antennas
Countries I’ve Visited
Colombia, England, France, Mexico, Morocco, Spain, Wales, Western Sahara
Countries I’ve Lived In
Colombia, England, Mexico, Wales