Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dim’s full profile.
I'm a cool, easy going guy who likes the simple things in life. I'm open minded, I love the outdoors, adventures, generally being outside when I have no work, in nature, in the sun, on the beach (camping), enjoying a nice conversation, or just the sounds of nature and ocean. Still searching for challenges...
..... our life is a lightning, but we are ahead........ (N. Kazantzakis)
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
##I will be very happy when I host surfers, but if I will invite you, please, let me know within 24 hours.
## A little bit lonely, but never say no to a good companion.
## I love drinking wine, walking during night, traveling, and having spiritual conversation.
## My home is not a hostel or airbnb. This means that guest would have in his/her mind: respect!!!
## I can't share keys, so when I have to leave the house for my job during weekdays (9 am to 5 pm) you would leave it as well. Not during weekends when I'll be at home and have free time.
##I generally prefer to host people around 30 yo and older. But of course, if you read this profile, and, you think you not gonna get bored with me - please do send your request!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I learn today from 2 hitchickers that pick them up in my travel vacation (2 August 2017) about CS, and I found it very interesting!!!!
- I'm here to help and meeting people from different countries (but also from other Greek cities and from Thessaloniki as well). I came to Thessaloniki 5 yrs ago, and my previous life was as a nomad ..... changing a city and country almost every five years!!!!!
- I like to learn about the cultures because this is a way of understanting our planet.
- In addition, to find company for exploring new places in Greece, and to help people that would like to visit Thessaloniki.
- Love to meet new people, and it would be nice to visit the place of my guests in the future!!!!
- music festivals
- live music
- wild camping
- swimming in the sea
- discovering the world through human attitude
Music, Movies, and Books
I love the taste of jazz, soul, balands and blues!!! in particular when I enjoy them live.... but sometimes I left myself listening everything
Books: "The Prince of Tides", "The Overthrow"
Plato, "Symposium", "the Alchemist", "the call of the wild"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- living in the desert....and moving by a Camel!!!
- trekking with elephant in jungle!!!!!!
- living in a remote beach....
Teach, Learn, Share
Sharing knowledge about evolution of life. Learn about the life style and culture of guests.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I have some experience on hosting unknown guests. Some are nice and unforgetable, some are very bad. I hope to find people like me!!!!
However, I would like to share experiences, friendships, and if they like holidays.
## Please, have a look in "my home" conditions before you send me a request.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Maldives, Malta, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Cyprus, England, Greece, Spain, Switzerland