Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dina’s full profile.
Xanax is a group of tranquilizers-benzodiazepines, which, due to stimulation of the central effects of GABA and the entire GABA-ergic system, have an anticonvulsant, soothing, anxiolytic effect, reduce muscle tone. By stimulating GABA receptors, Xanax reduces the excitation of the cortex and subcortical structures (the thalamus, limbic region), exhibiting a hypnotic and sedative effect - https://buyxanaxovernight.com/buy-xanax-online/.
The muscle relaxant effect of Xanax is due to mediated inhibitory effect through the central nervous system and direct inhibition of spinal polysynaptic reflexes.
Xanax alprazolam is well absorbed into the blood, reaching its maximum values, after ingestion, after 1.5 hours. Metabolism of benzodiazepines occurs in hepatocytes. Metabolites of Xanax are eliminated from the body with urine.
When is Xanax alprazolam applied? (Indications for use)
Xanax alprazolam is prescribed with increased tone of the central nervous system, which manifests itself in
• situational or against a background of neurosis, feelings of danger, anxiety, fear,
• anxiety-depressive syndrome or neurosis with sleep disorders,
• neurotic depression on the background of phobias, panic attacks,
• somatic conditioned CNS excitation.