Souhaite faire des rencontres
- Dernière connexion il y a 3 days
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Diogo. L'inscription est gratuite !
So, in July 2016 I moved to Tallinn, Estonia because I got a job here at a company I liked and decided to go for the adventure. I'm still getting used to the city and Estonian people/culture, but very excited for the next times and to travel around Europe, maybe Central Asia and Middle East as well.
I use CS as a way to make new friends, as a surfer and as a host as well.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
People here are good.
Hong Kong, 2010
Belo Horizonte, June 2014: World Cup
Cultural exchange, experience differente people and places, see the world from different perspectives..
- music festivals
- electronic music
- urban planning
- music production
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Michael Jackson, Björk and Gorillaz are on the top of my list.
Also a wide range of pop, electronic and Brazilian sounds as well.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Seeing Eiffel Tower 10pm, that was something. And the Taj Majal.
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
- I'm getting interested in music theory and production. I plan to study that soon and anything you have to add to that is very welcome.
- As a Portuguese native speaker, I'm happy to help whoever is learning it or just curious.
- I come from a very rich land in terms of culture and I'm always happy to talk about the place I come from and Brazil in general
- I love languages. I speak some, want to speak more, and love to learn even a few words of a new language.
- Tell me your stories and tell you mine.
Pays que j'ai visités
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Australia, Brazil, Estonia