Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diogo’s full profile. It’s free!
I have recently moved to Lisbon after spending over a year in Estonia. Learning about the Portuguese people and culture and excited for the times to come :)
I use CS as a way to make new friends, as a surfer and as a host as well.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
People here are good.
Hong Kong, 2010
Belo Horizonte, June 2014: World Cup
Cultural exchange, experience differente people and places, see the world from different perspectives..
- music festivals
- electronic music
- urban planning
- music production
Music, Movies, and Books
Michael Jackson, Björk and Gorillaz are on the top of my list.
Also a wide range of pop, electronic and Brazilian sounds as well.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Seeing Eiffel Tower 10pm, that was something. And the Taj Majal.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I'm getting interested in music theory and production. I plan to study that soon and anything you have to add to that is very welcome.
- As a Portuguese native speaker, I'm happy to help whoever is learning it or just curious.
- I come from a very rich land in terms of culture and I'm always happy to talk about the place I come from and Brazil in general
- I love languages. I speak some, want to speak more, and love to learn even a few words of a new language.
- Tell me your stories and tell you mine.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Poland, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Brazil, Estonia, Portugal