Wants to Meet Up
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diogo’s full profile. It’s free!
So, in July 2016 I moved to Tallinn, Estonia because I got a job here at a company I liked and decided to go for the adventure. I'm still getting used to the city and Estonian people/culture, but very excited for the next times and to travel around Europe, maybe Central Asia and Middle East as well.
I use CS as a way to make new friends, as a surfer and as a host as well.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
London, August 2008
Hong Kong, November 2010
Belo Horizonte, June 2014: World Cup, met some foreigners
Cultural exchange, experience differente people and places, see the world from different perspectives..
- music festivals
- electronic music
- urban planning
- music production
Music, Movies, and Books
Michael Jackson, Björk and Gorillaz are on the top of my list.
Also a wide range of pop, eletronic, "indie" (what does that mean?) and brazilian sounds as well.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Seeing Eiffel Tower 10pm, that was something. And the Taj Majal.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I'm getting interested in music theory and production. I plan to study that soon and anything you have to add to that is very welcome.
- As a Portuguese native speaker, I'm happy to help whoever is learning it or just curious.
- I come from a very rich land in terms of culture and I'm always happy to talk about the place I come from and Brazil in general
- I love languages. I speak some, want to speak more, and love to learn even a few words of a new language.
- Tell me your stories and tell you mine.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Brazil, Estonia