- 20% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dominik’s full profile.
Hey there !
I'am Domi (:
In the couchsurfing and backpacker community, I am an nearly unwritten piece of paper.
My englisch is a little bit rusty, but on each day on my travel, from conversation to conversation it gets better and better.
I am a absolutly positv thinking guy.
I always trying to see the good one in a situation or in a person. Everytime there is a bad and a good aspect.
One simple question: What brings you further ? (;
I am a passionativ carpender.
To building and planing furnitures, which are personal adapted to each individual person, gives me an enormous amount of pleasure. So I think, i found my professional purpose. (:
Sport is very important for me.
In my free time I prefer, to being outside in the nature. Sometimes the weather doesn't matter, the main thing is to be outside and move. This can even might be a mountain tour, run, walk or a work-out in the pouring rain(;
I am totally curious about new / other kinds of sports, weather it's power, endurance, thought, dance, .... and much more.
New movements / movement patterns for my body = New angle of view on my body.
- I always try to go through life with open eyes and lern from each other. Learning never ends !
- Every day you have the chance, to choose with which energy you start.
- Trusting my stomach feeling and impulses.
- The secret of life, is love.
- I really like to think sustained in many ways.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Every day you have the chance, to meet new and interessting people.
But this is a thing, which goes sometimes under in your everyday rutine and you lost the openness view for the other, inspiring people. CS is very good option to get out of this rut.
To be on travel and to stay by locals, see many different kinds of living and to "live with them", it's a totally great thing. The best way, to REALLY get know, locals and their lifestyle.
- New people = New impulses / visions of my life.
- Listen to interesting travel-stories.
- Discover a new side of myself.
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
- mountain biking
- health and fitness
- multi-pitch cilmping
- movment culture
Music, Movies, and Books
I listen to some kind of music: Piano, House, Rap, Rock, Blues, german folk music (when I am feeling the bavarian traditional "blues" =D ), Reggae, ....
Depending on the situation.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I often sleep outside in the mountains only with my sleeping bag and an bivouac. The feeling at the sunset, the sunrise and when you wake up, is amazing. The mountains gives me a lot.
I hitch hiked 2250km through germany in two weeks. What an amazing experience !!
Teach, Learn, Share
- If you have some tools for me, probaly I can repair something for you. I will give my best (:
- I am always happy about some language lessons.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- When you are motivated to build something out of wood, I will be happy in helping you or giving some tipps.
- We can do a good sport-work-out together.
- Teaching some sport-movement-patterns : the basics of yoga. some movement-patterns to get more aware of
your body, for exemple for the spine, the joints, mobiltiy practices, handstand pratices, ...
- Helping hands in many different ways ( garden, washing dishes, ..... ).
- Positiv thoughts (:
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Romania
Countries I’ve Lived In