- 50% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Denys ’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Denys, I am 19 years old, I originally come from the beautiful city Kiev, Ukraine.
But currently I'm living and studying in Poland. Traveling and getting to experience different cultures while making friends around the world is one of my favorite things in life. I love outdoor adventures and sharing those experiences with others.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. People. This is my number one reason for joining Couchsurfing.
One of the most exciting things about traveling is meeting that random person, and then hanging out with them. What better way to ensure I meet some awesome locals than to go Couchsurfing?
2. I want to see the world in a new way.
No more 'must-do' lists, no more touristy sites and hotels. I threw that stuff out the window long ago. I want something a little different - if you want to show me your favourite burger shack down the street, or that place you like to people-watch while picking daisies - I am up for it!
Oh gosh, so many interests!
- Medieval history
- Renaissance and Pre-Renaissance painters (Botticelli anyone?!)
- Italian and Asian cooking
- Learning new languages
- Walking around new cities,
- Nature journaling,
- Archaeology and anthropology.
. .And did I mention food?
Music, Movies, and Books
- Eric Clapton - The Beatles - Cheesy 80's songs - Hippie Sabotage - Jose Larralde - Dusty Springfield - Lorde - Ludovico Einaudi - Dennis Lloyd
- Short Term 12 - Shaun The Sheep Movie - Mud - Harry Potter - Gloria
- Lord of the Rings (I read this once every year. I am on my 6th reading) - All the President's Men - Born to Run - The Great Gatsby
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There so many funny experiences I could talk about. You would just need a lot of time to listen to them and probably a bottle of wine to help you haha.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Poland, Ukraine