Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dorota’s full profile. It’s free!
Let's be realistic and try the impossible! California Dream!
I am person who enjoy being with other people, even more if they are from a different country... but also enjoy being alone. I have to have a couple of days without dealing with other people to recharge my batteries... :)
I love music, book, sun, beach, biking, jogging, good food & traveling the most!
I like a night life and also enjoy the day surrounded by nature!
I really care about other people...
Be the Best!
You are young and you have nothing to hide. You are a free spirit who has fun dancing and being sexy. You will be old with wrinkles some day, enjoy it while you can.
Life Is To Short! Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness! Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should! and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly! take chances! Give everything! and have no regrets!!! Life is to short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when your sad. Love what you got! and ALWAYS remember what you had. ALWAYS forgive but NEVER forget! Learn from your mistakes, but never regret! People change, things go wrong! but always remember... LIFE GOES ON!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Incredible experience !
2009 - Sweeden
2011 - Spain
2011 - Portugal
2012 - Key West (FL)
* traveling, wish I could visit whole word, and especially start form Bora Bora, Sydney and Melbourn, Bali, Seychelles, than Kapas, Labuan, Langkawi, Layang, Pangkor, Penang, Perhentian and many other places..
* reading interesting books ( written by Worton, Coehlo, Candace Bushnell ...)
* a little bit of economy - our quality of life...
* international relations
* good movies and serials
* snowboarding (I'm just begginer.. )
* fashion, fashion and fashion
* food - tasting not cooking lol
* party ... electronic and house music the most
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - mainly: comedy, romance, drama
Music - mostly: electronic, house, disco-house, deep house, hip-hop or house rhythms with live instrumentation ...
Books - written by William Wharton, Paul Coelho, Oscar Wild & Candace Bushnell
and anything I can learn from...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
so many of them ;) i'm a brave girl ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, India, Italy, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
United Kingdom, United States