Maybe Accepting Guests
- 25% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see marwa’s full profile. It’s free!
Moroccan girl based in Paris , I am drug designer and now I am learning computer science . I am always about learning new things, discovering and feeding my brain .
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Very sociable person, love people and really love meeting new ppl with different cultures and languages, I would love to exchange with you my culture, my interests, and my experiences.
- Traveling makes me feel powerful and free, makes me learn and grow wisely and so makes me being more open and tolerant person.
- People are what make life interesting
- I still believe in romance, beauty and kind people
- I am vegetarian and food lover and would love to taste all different food from all over the globe
- classical music
- art history
Music, Movies, and Books
movies : Interstaller and the before sunrise
book : The girl on the train
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Greece, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In