Erron Burns's Photo

Verified Profile

  • Payment verified
  • Phone verified
  • Government ID not verified

Wants to Meet Up

  • 92% response rate
  • Last login about 4 hours ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Erron’s full profile.

Overview

  • 76 references 65 Confirmed & Positive
  • Fluent in English; learning Spanish
  • 45, Male
  • Member since 2016
  • No occupation listed
  • Degree
  • No hometown listed
  • Profile 100% complete

About Me

Australian that has been living in London for the last few years.

Please note: My view of couchsurfing is that of a community of travellers. Travellers that are hosts and guests. If you don't have many references, please explain why. If you have just signed up, it will be more difficult for me to host you. I know this might seem unfair, but I receive around 50 requests each week so I prioritise people with references that show they participate in the community of CS. Think of it like a competition. London is going to have WAY more guests than available hosts. You have to compete with alot of other people trying to get hosted. So references and proven CS community participation will put you at the top of the list.
Unfortunately, too many people just use the app for free accomodation and never give back. :-(

If it is not possible for you to host other CSers, I'd recommend setting up an event in your town or use hangouts to meet travellers and show them around your city. This will at least give you some personal references. 90% of my requests have zero references. The other 10% are normally the ones I host.

Also I only host travellers. Not people coming for work or need a place to stay between rentals.

Why I’m on Couchsurfing

great way to meet awesome people and experience a place in a more local way

Interests

travelling (of course)
Diving
Photography
Motorcycles
Vanlife

Music, Movies, and Books

Pearl Jam

The National
Something For Kate
The Who
Tame Impala
King Gizzard
Ben Harper
Moon Duo
Rose city band
Kikagaku moyo
All them witches

One Amazing Thing I’ve Done

Rode a Motorcycle Solo from Argentina to USA. over 76,000kms.

With two mates driven from London to Mongolia for a charity rally.

Alot of Moto touring
Morocco
The Alps
Spain
Check out my blog here http://Keentobeen.com

Currently building a campervan

What I Can Share with Hosts

Great travel stories
Wi-Fi
Almost always cold beers in the fridge

Countries I’ve Visited

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wales

Countries I’ve Lived In

Australia, United Kingdom

Join Couchsurfing to see Erron’s full profile.

My Groups