Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Camila’s full profile.
Enjoy the nature, learn about different cultures and meet new people.
I am a Colombian, currently living in Tallin (Estonia ) . Sociable person, passionate about traveling, new cultures and countries. I like to enjoy nature and a good conversation. But I would say is better we meet in person :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I think cultural exchange is very important . Personally, I enjoy to meet new people, food, cultures and learn from them. I am always open to show you the city where I live from a different perspective, I am happy to help with whatever you need, this is a traveller community!
I have been in couchsurfing for more than 10 years, I have been in many trips, parties, picnics and events in general. I also use couchsurfing hang outs, participate actively in local events where I live and when I am traveling.
I love independent movies, cooking, camping, reading, hiking and off course travel ;)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I am living in Estonia and it is indescribable. It is always extreme, it is dark and cold or there is light all the time. Trying to cope with the cold winter
- Went to the alps and they are the most amazing mountains I have ever seen
- Traveled by bus from Colombia to Argentina.
- Lived in Malta for 7 months
- Went to Mexico and ate a lot of spicy food.
- Drink Mate with a good conversation.
- Traveled to Pacific Coast in Colombia by boat
- Whale watching in Pacific Coast
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you the city where I am living (Tallinn) or give you some travel advices about Colombia ( my native country)
I can teach you Spanish and show you my country and we can also enjoy a nice conversation.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Hiking in a mountain, share experiences, a good conversation
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Colombia, Estonia, Malta