Maybe Accepting Guests
- 83% response rate
- Last login about 15 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Flora’s full profile.
I'm a simple girl who loves to travel a lot.
I enjoy my live in a different way.
1. Im not a perfectionist but please put the stuff back in the same place after used. It might change my mood if i wanna use the stuff and can't find in the way i usually put.
2. Shower at least once a day. I pay the water for unlimited use. Use as much as you need. My personal best did 4x shower in a day. If you wanna beat me, i dare you.
3. Just in case you come to my place first, say to the security that you are my guest, he might put you to the lobby first to wait for me.
4. I'd love to taste different food. If we have time, you can cook your hometown food in my kitchen. If you wanna buy the ingredients, the market only about 500meters. And if you are a multi task person, you can tell anything about your story while cooking.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
This help a lot of travel ppl.
Sometimes I like going to nature like camping, hiking, scuba diving. It makes me realize how tiny I am in this big world.
Sometimes I like going crazy like parties, dancing, and shopping at crowded places
It depends on my mood.
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Music : Like all kind of music, in love with jazz, blues, & country.
Movies : Like all kind of movies, recommend sci-fi, action, comedy, fantasy.
Book : Try my best to read all kind of book.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Kill my ego and choose to be happy.
Teach, Learn, Share
Learn to Live my best life.
Share my experience.
Teach ... Hm.... Let me think first.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Place to stay. Information in this area.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Oman, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In