Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 8 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see German’s full profile.
Get my goals, speak 5 languages, finish the University and travel around of the world. To be happy in the unique life I have.
- Recently moved to Vienna, Austria after getting married with my girlfriend this 2019.
- I finish my Bachelor in Tourism Sustanaible Management, after finishing the Academy Diplome of it in University which incluedes the Tour Guide formation. I like different languages and speak 3 (Spanish - English - German).
- I worked as professional Guide freelance in Costa Rica. Recently moved to Vienna and try to get a job as Travel Specialist Agent for Latin America.
- Besides, I was part of an NGO oriented to intercultural exchange trough volunteering, named ACI Costa Rica (ICYE worldwide), sending Costa Rican people abroad and receiving foreigners. Now in Vienna I'm interested to do the same in Grenzenlos, member of ICYE too.
I enjoy meet foreigners, show and talk about my beautiful country, in the same time to learn about different cultures where they come from. I'm a football fan of Manchester United and England national team.
I´ve been in Europe, Central America and lived 1 year in Switzerland, since August 2012 until August 2013, doing a volunteer work with kids in a Care Center in Bern. Total: 21 countries.
Finally, I love History, Intercultural topics, Global Citizens, Travel topics and eat/try meals from different countries/areas. Passionate of good beers.
There is more time than life.
The world is like a book, if you dont travel, you will just read one page. Money returns, time doesn´t.
Do what makes you happy, with passion and enjoying it, however, enjoy the life doesn´t mean, do stupid things. All responsably.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In CR I didnt have space at home but we went for a drink or just outside,walking, providing a City Tour and recommendations.
I have been in some CS partys, also meeting new guys that are staying at my cousin´s home.
I have been a surfer too and traveling with some couchsurfers visiting some cities.
Meet new people, learn of their countries, practice languages and travel. Show and talk/explain about Costa Rica. Also Consultancy of it.
- volunteer work
Music, Movies, and Books
Minimal, Electro, Dup step, Paul Kalkbrenner, Jason Mraz, Enanitos Verdes, Jarabe de Palo, Peter Fox, Gessafelstein, Laserkraft
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Discover the difference of thoughts about some things or moments, and everything related to the culture of each person and country.
- To be in Manchester during the UCL Final 2011, singing with the "Red Army" in England. Also in Wembley with the Dortmund fans during the final 2013. 2 dreams of my Bucket List.
- Tour (canopy + superman + rappel + hiking) in my country Costa Rica.
- Hiking in Sohlejmajökull Glacier in Iceland and see the Northern Lights in Reykjavík. One of the most impressive scenarios I have seen in my life and special moments ever.
- Entrance to the norwegian fjords in Oslo, Norway.
- Getting married with the correct and most awesome woman in the world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Scotland, Slovakia, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Costa Rica, Switzerland