Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 27 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see German’s full profile.
Speak 5 languages, to have my own Travel Agency specialized in Latin America and travel around the world. To be happy in the unique life I have.
- I moved to Vienna, Austria after getting married with my austrian girlfriend last 2019. We have a little girl born in 2019 too.
- Professional in Sustanaible Tourism Management (Tourist Guide incl.). I like different languages and speak 3 (Spanish - English - German).
- I worked as professional trilingual Tourist Guide (freelance) in Costa Rica and provide sustainable tourist consultancies for travelers interested in Mesoamerica.
- Besides, I was part of an NGO oriented to intercultural exchange trough volunteering, named ACI Costa Rica (ICYE worldwide), sending Costa Rican people abroad and receiving foreigners.
- In Vienna, before COVID crisis, I used to work as Travel Agent for Latin America & Caribbean. Currently in trilingual customer service for a sustainable austrian company.
I enjoy meeting foreigners, show and talk about my beautiful country (Costa Rica). At the same time I like to learn about different cultures, where they come from,deep conversations, etc.
I'm a football fan of Manchester United and England national team.
I´ve been in Europe, Central America and lived 1 year in Switzerland, since August 2012 until August 2013, doing a volunteer work with kids in a Care Center in Bern. Total: 21 countries.
Finally, I love History, Intercultural topics, Global Citizens, Travel topics, sustainable tourism and I enjoy to eat/try meals from different countries/areas. Passionate of good beers.
There is more time than life.
The world is like a book, if you dont travel, you will just read one page. Money returns, time doesn´t.
Do what makes you happy, with passion and enjoying it, however, enjoy the life doesn´t mean, do stupid things. Responsibility.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In CR I didnt have space at home but we went for a drink or just going out,walking, providing City Tours and recommendations.
I have been in some CS partys, also meeting new guys who are staying at my cousin´s home.
I have been a surfer too and traveling with some couchsurfers visiting some cities.
Meet new people, learn of their countries, practice languages and travel. Show and talk/explain about Costa Rica and Mesoamerica. Also Consultancy of it.
- volunteer work
Music, Movies, and Books
Minimal, Electro, Dup step, Paul Kalkbrenner, Jason Mraz, Enanitos Verdes, Jarabe de Palo, Peter Fox, Gessafelstein, Laserkraft
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Discover the difference of thoughts about some things or moments, and everything related to the culture of each person and country.
- To be in Manchester during the UCL Final 2011, singing with the "Red Army" in England. Also in Wembley with the Dortmund fans during the final 2013. 2 dreams of my Bucket List.
- Tour (canopy + superman + rappel + hiking) in my country Costa Rica.
- Hiking in Sohlejmajökull Glacier in Iceland and see the Northern Lights in Reykjavík. One of the most impressive scenarios I have seen in my life and special moments ever.
- Entrance to the norwegian fjords in Oslo, Norway.
- Getting married with the correct and most awesome woman in the world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Costa Rica, Switzerland