- 97% response rate
- Last login 7 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Harry’s full profile. It’s free!
Engineer in signal processing, I am currently a PhD candidate in neurosciences in Nancy studying neurons populations and more specifically the action potentials waforms. If you are curious, here is the title of my PhD thesis : "Multiscale brain functioning analysis: forward and inverse problems in micro and macro-electrodes" (sounds funny... right ? =D)
I've had the chance to travel in numerous countries all around the world ;) !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love sharing my experiences and helping travelers to have a couch for a night is still enjoyable :) I definitely think that if you really want to feel the atmosphere of a country, you have to meet local people and share their experience and knowledge.
- I am really fond of photography !! I have owned my current photography device for almost 8 years and I am still amazed by what I see ! Here's my Flicker : https://www.flickr.com/photos/balou1902/
- I like outdoors activities : hiking, jogging or trekking.
- I love animals : I have 2 cats at my place.
- I have practiced lots of sports : aïkido, badminton, climbing, swimming, archery, diving
- Some video games : FPS, action/survival...
- red wine
Music, Movies, and Books
Hans Zimmer, John Williams, The Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, FUN, Alan Walker , Florence + The Machine, Movies soundtracks
Christopher Nolan movies...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Great white sharks diving in South Africa !
Trekkings in highlands (Scotland)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you a survival kit in French :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My experience in many countries (Asia, Africa , Europe...) :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Botswana, Cambodia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kenya, Luxembourg, Maldives, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Scotland, Seychelles, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In