- 94% response rate
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Harry’s full profile.
Engineer in signal processing, I did my PhD in Nancy, France and I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Minnesota, MN, USA :) I study neuromodulation methods in Humans and non human primates!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love sharing my experiences and helping travelers to have a couch for a night is still enjoyable :) I definitely think that if you really want to feel the atmosphere of a country, you have to meet local people and share their experience and knowledge.
- I am really fond of photography !! I have owned my current photography device for almost 8 years and I am still amazed by what I see ! Here's my instagram @harry_tran_photo
- I love travelling and I've had the chance to travel in numerous countries all around the world ;) !
- I like outdoors activities : hiking, jogging or trekking.
- I have practiced lots of sports : aïkido, badminton, climbing, swimming, archery, diving
- red wine
Music, Movies, and Books
Hans Zimmer, John Williams, The Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, FUN, The Lumineers
Florence + The Machine, Imagine Dragons, The Fray, P!nk,
Alan Walker, Martin Garrix,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Great white sharks diving in South Africa !
Trekkings in highlands (Scotland)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you a survival kit in French :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My experience in many countries (Asia, Africa , Europe...) :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Botswana, Cambodia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Luxembourg, Maldives, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Scotland, Seychelles, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, United States