Fotos de Chan Wai Shun

Perfil Não Verificado

  • Pagamento Não Verificado
  • Telefone Não Verificado
  • Documento de identidade não verificado
  • Endereço Não Verificado

Talvez aceite hóspedes

  • Último login há almost 2 years

Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Chan. É grátis!

Visão geral

  • 41 Referência 32 Confirmado e Positivo
  • Fluent in Chinese, English, Yue (Cantonese)
  • 30, Male
  • Membro desde 2009
  • violin teacher/stock & insurance broker
  • degree
  • De Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • Perfil 95% concluído

Sobre Mim

Go to interesting places to meet interesting ppl and do interesting stuff!

ABOUT ME

My gf and I are big fans of travelling! :D We have been to over 20 countries in the past 5 yrs. Me myself have done backpacking in Europe for 4 months at the age of 22 with my violin. After that we have been to many countries to discover the beauty of the culture and ppl there. We prefer staying at hostels and reach out to new ppl or meeting locals rather than being merely a tourist. And if you want to know more about Asia or Hong Kong/China in specific, you have found the right person! ;)

PHILOSOPHY

99% of the people in the world are good guys. The remaining 1% are also good guys if they aren't forced to be bad guys. So, I am not afraid of meeting strangers.

Por que estou no Couchsurfing?

HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING

I welcome people from different countries. I will try my best to show them every attraction in Hong Kong if I have time.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

I have hosted a guy from Germany for a week. We had great fun going around and taking pictures in Hong Kong. I had gained valuable experience through couchsurfing which taught me knowledge about various countries in the world.

Interesses

1)Travel
2) Food
3) Music

  • culture
  • beauty
  • dining
  • chinese food
  • traveling
  • music
  • violin
  • backpacking

Músicas, Filmes e Livros

classical music:
Brahms
Tchaikovsky
Bach
Karajan
Jazz

Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz

Being able to know you!

Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe

Teach:
violin viola (But i am not very good at them, hehe)
some easy chinese food
Learn:
Everything

O Que Posso Compartilhar com Anfitriões

Fun and great time!

Países que Visitei

Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam

Países em que Morei

Australia, China, Hong Kong

Insígnias de Veteranos

  • Vouches 9a938eb8eddceeeb3ee4276e3d530a48c5fcca7895c8f13b8b23592736f3d037
    1 Atestar

Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Chan. É grátis!

Meus Grupos