- 88% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jesús’s full profile.
REQUEST PERSONAL POLICY:
1. You must have to hosted people without gender discrimination in order to send me a request.
2. You must include any reference to my profile.
1. This is due to it has become quite hard to find a host, even more as a a guy, when I'm travelling so I will just accept those who contribute.
2. This is due to even though we don't know each other I'd rather to host people with common interest.
Easy going, open-minded talkative guy who loves to meet interesting people with nice histories and views of life, as well as being stupid and enjoy comedy together :)
PHILOSOPHY AND VALUES:
Respect other's point of view and try to listen and understand why they think like that.
Humility: you are no better than others
Self-awareness. Discover yourself through the mirror of others one's experiences and speech
True deep connections in relationships, and quality time.
Don't take too serious and being child sometimes.
1. Behave as if you visit a friend, willing to spend time together and share activities. It might happen that I can be busy, but still you could stay at my place.
2. Communicate your plans. You can also have your personal activities.
That's mainly what most surfers refer as “don't behave as if that would be a hostel”.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
As a host: to break the routine, meet interesting people and have fun having a visit.
As a surfer: to afford to travel into places and reach their ways of live through locals who open their doors.
- video games
- board games
- social science
- contact improvisation
- stand up comedy
- amnesty international
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
A 3 weeks journey through couchsurfing travelling alone in Scandinavia.
Live abroad in 3 countries.
Teach, Learn, Share
This section would be interesting once you've been accepted just to know what you might found.
List of things I might talk you about cause I love it:
Festivals: Origeira. https://youtu.be/1o9KmDEfvEE
Board games: https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
Logroño's bars guide (afternoon and night): https://goo.gl/maps/HmLbw4uyt7Krdnnm8
Eat in Logroño: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1JUgvBuwRw-jN6c063TAs4X971PYBgec&usp=sharing
What I Can Share with Hosts
Bed, heater, shower.
Freedom to be yourself, be directly honest and express yourself in case of you don't like something.
Talks and beers/tea.
Walk with wine with tapas in the center.
Depends on the mood:
Crazy party that Charlie Sheen and Fredy Mercury would have wanted to be invited.
A trecking route.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom