Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mihail’s full profile.
harmony, peace and happiness :)
I think that every human being has the possibility to discover the beauty of being alive!
And a way is...traveling! :)
I am in love with life, enjoying traveling in almost any circumstances. I'm open to new places, new cultures and new experiences. I love to meet people who feel and deeply understand the spirit of hospitality!
The word hobby shouldn't exist... When I lose passion in what I do, I just change my life! I simply reinvented myself according to my needs and feelings.
I encourage self-expression, intercultural learning and experiential development.
I see hitchhiking as a way to meet wonderful people and great cultures. And hitchhiking it's really outstanding because of the straight contact with the unknown...
The best part of traveling is that while a journey happens outside, there's another journey inside us...
so we can say: "Traveling outside is traveling inside" :)
Life is happening NOW, not "tomorrow" and not "yesterday"... Here and now we are beautiful and complete!
If we really are in the present we can deeply understand the past. We can make plans and dreams for the future, because anything is possible. But NOW, in this moment, everything is so perfect! :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- As a CS Country Ambassador, I help with the selection and support of city ambassadors;
- Hosting people and organizing events:
- Workshops for CS Camps;
- Presentations of the project "Hitchhiking for peace and soul"
- "Personal Identity and Non-discrimination" - Training Course
- "To be alive!" - Training Course on awareness and personal leadership;
- Yoga workshops;
- the project "Hitchhiking Romania"- people hitchhiking, speaking on the way about their values, doing cultural activities, promoting hospitality and other authentic values which we'll identify in the preparatory meetings. There are also participants from romanian NGOs. We will start when we gather the team. If you are interested, please send me a message.
I promote CS and the idea of pure friendship and pure hospitality. When we are connected to the needs, feelings and dreams of the others we can have amazing relationships!
I was hosting unknown people long before the "organized" form. Which form is great! It is a chance to be more human and more harmonious. Lately I used couchsurfing mostly in Asia, especially for the intercultural value and for the direct meeting with wonderful people.
People, hitchhiking, interculturality, psychology, colours, concerts, simplicity, friendship, long conversations, volunteering, dancing, partying all the night!
Music, Movies, and Books
I've been working as a Dj for many years because I like a lot of music. Lately I've been more into Jazz, classics, music for meditation and tango.
I love movies made by the directors Kim Ki-duk, Q. Tarantino, David Fincher and Roberto Begnini.
I love books that makes me reflect deeply on life and people, but also enjoy when I am carried by the story in different parts of the world.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Have been in prison in Iran (don't worry, I'm not dangerous :) )
- Had Dalai Lama as teacher
- Climbed the highest sand dune on earth with a broken leg (in Namib desert)
- Came from Nepal to Europe with budget zero for transportation. It was a great intercultural adventure, passing by India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania. I write about this experience on www.pathzero.wordpress.com (romanian version: www.punctulzero.wordpress.com )
Teach, Learn, Share
In love with tango, I am so happy anytime I meet somebody to dance with! If you really want I can teach you a bit.I teach courses that includes yoga, zen, psychology and oriental philosophy. If you want we can speak a bit about this. Also, I can show you some Qi Gong exercises. As a trainer in non-formal education. I organized training courses on topics like "global resposibility", "social theatre", "teambuilding", "volunteering", "ecology", "personal leadership", "intercultural learning", "non-discrimination", "conflict resolution and peace".I use non-formal methods to create awareness and understandings about ourselves, about life and relationships. I think the best way to learn is by doing the things we love and by being actively involved in this amazing life :).I'm sure I can learn from you many things! Would be lovely to spend some time with you and to grow a bit. Because we can learn something in every step we do!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I love cooking for my host, sharing things from my country and bringing along a bottle of delicious wine. I use to dance traditional dances from Transilvania and sometimes I teach them in workshops. I also do small workshops for hosts or their friends, I which are usually delighted and very enjoying!
I can also share stories from the countries I visited (over 50) and from the hitchhiking adventures in Asia and Africa.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burundi, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Pakistan, Palestine, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Wales, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In