Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isna Nugraha ’s full profile.
Hello travelers :)
My name's Isna. I was born on Central Java. Now. After several years live in Sumatra, now I live in Boyolali/Salatiga (Central Java) with my family started November 2020.
Philosophy : God have created humans from male and female and made us peoples and tribes that we may know one another.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It's already 10 years since I joined CouchSurfing. People come and go to my house. Be a nice surfer!
I love to know new person and make friend from all the world. I've surfed to several member in Indonesia and I also host of some surfers from around the world.
Why I know aout I know about CouchSurfing CouchSurfing: from an inspirational book by Indonesian travel writer Marina K. Silva : Keliling Eropa 6 Bulan Hanya 1000 Dolar (Go Europe with US$ 1,000) CouchSurfing is a beutiful way to make friend from around the world. That's a magic!
- theme parks
Music, Movies, and Books
Travel books, all kind of music, but I more appreciated traditional folk song. I like horror, thriller movie, and fantasy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Met friendly backpackers in a youth hostel in Singapore on my first time backpacking
*Got a family name during my trip to Medan. I put S on my name means Saragih which name of my second parents.
* Hiking to Danau Kaco / Mirror Lake in the middle of jungle in Kerinci with some CouchSurfers from Russia
Teach, Learn, Share
My friend D` from Yogyakarta said that CouchSurfing is not a classroom. I am not a teacher. You are not students.
I just a human being love to share good things -sometime everything I have- in life.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share and discuss about everything.
10 HOSPITALITIES I CAN OFFER:
1. A sleeping surface
2. Coffee/tea in the morning, buy yourself if you have self preference.
3. Kitchen and fridge to use, you may use our rice and bread or just buy some ingredients.
4. Visiting traditional market
5. Washing Machine + Detergent.
6. Blanket & bed
7. Talk about many thing from morning to morning L0L
8. Enjoy local cuisine and coffee
9. Help to book local airline/train ticket by using my online/banking access.
10. Help to book travel (car)
The rest, just ask me! Do not hesitate.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In