Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jaime’s full profile. It’s free!
In Life: to Explore, Meet, See, Experience and Love. In CS: giving and receiving reasons to Smile.
To live and travel throughout the world, made me realize that the only way to find happiness is by enjoying life.
I left the corporate gig to run my two passions:
- Cometa Web Solutions: A design, software, web development and IT consulting company. www.cometawebsolutions.com
- Touring About: Offers affordable programs to study and volunteer abroad. This gives me flexibility to live life freely and make my own schedule. www.touringabout.org
I love meeting new diverse cultured people from around the world. In love with the simple things of life, enjoy all the little bits.
Carpe Temporare! Seize the instant - because we haven't got all day! I believe that life is short and that we should make the most of each precious moment we are here.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
My goal as CS Nomadic Ambassador is to dance salsa with (at least) one person of every country of the world.
Making real friends being hosted or hosting is the best experience I can have!!
Create your own visitor map
- salsa dancing
- volunteer work
- learning languages
- different cultures
- international food
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Forrest Gump, 21 Grams, Butterlfy Effect, Cell 211, The Women on the Sixth Floor, Le Placard, Nowhere in Africa, Slumdog Millionaire, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (original Swedish version), City of God, The Commitments, Angels in the Dust, The Hangover, The Bucket List, The Fighter, Star Trek (loved the new one), Galaxy Quest (never give up, never surrender), Les Mes, The Sandlot, Chicago, Mama Mia, Shawshank Redemption, Finding Forrester, The Princess Bride, The Messenger (with all due respect to the Academy it was better than The Hurt Locker)... The Lincoln Lawyer, tons more.
My Ipod has everything from salsa to hip hop, and is heavy on International Music, but I love to dance and I'll dance badly to anything. :-)
The Art of Racing in the Rain (excellent) and Sara Gruen's Ape House, (it was as good as Water For Elephants) and The Help by Kathryn Stockett (brilliant!!!). The Alchemist, Grisham's Playing for Pizza, (read every Grisham book) Hemmingway, The Old Man and the Sea, Harry Potter series, Snow Falling on Cedars, Steinbeck's Travels with Charlie, Kerouac "On the Road", The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay (excellent).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Watch the Sunrise in Angkor Wat (Cambodia) from a Balloon.
- To see an Eclipse from the tallest Building in Shanghai (China).
- To teach how to dance Salsa and cook for more than 85 nationalities.
- To make the Transiberian Railway in platskarny (3rd class).
- Experience a Sunrise in the Gunung Bromo Volcano(Indonesia).
- Trip in a ship crossing the Mediterranean sea.
- Doing the round to the world meeting outstanding people just using Couchsurfing!
Teach, Learn, Share
- Website design, strategy and development.
- SEO and Competitive Intelligence.
- Study and volunteer abroad tips.
- To dance Salsa and latin rhythms.
- Practice Languages.
- Travel Planning.
- Immigration Issues.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, China, Colombia, France, Russian Federation, United States