Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Janno’s full profile.
Estonian travelling in Brazil to practise Portuguese and do some nice hikes.
About my couch:
TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:
*I'm busy on weekends
* Available to host only for july and august 2017. After that I will be an Erasmus student in Portugal.
* I'm working full-time as a software developer, which means I don't have much time and wake up early. But most of my evenings are free and I would happily host people from all over the world (specially from Portugal or Brazil, because it would be nice to practise language :) )
* I like broad-minded people, who have huge interest into countries and cultures they are visiting. Mainly because I really like my country and usually give a 1-2h tour in Tartu for my guests (history, cool stories, University, geography etc).
I'm a computer science student from Estonia. I was born and raised on a beautiful island of Estonia called Saaremaa. Since then I am fan of the sea, nature, hiking, travelling and meeting new people.
Pictures and videos tell so much than words, and as I like to capture my travels, here are some videos of me:
* Solo Balkan trip in May 2017: https://youtu.be/iSx1_KCp4Yg
* Trip to Isreal with friends January 2017: : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrlVDaJDXYI
I'm always looking to meet new awesome people, going for a hike together and tips for travelling :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Great way to meet new people and learn about different cultures.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Stieg Larsson - Millenium Trilogy, Hunger Games trilogy.
Movies: "The Pianist"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
3 full distance marathons
What I Can Share with Hosts
Tell stories about ice swimming, sauna and other Estonian things :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Estonia, Portugal