Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jenny’s full profile. It’s free!
I grown up in China. I moved to Seattle United States when I was 24 in June 2013 . I worked for a year in Bank. I found out I was not happy and passionate about the job. So I quit. Now I try to do things that I always want to do which is traveling alone. I wish I could learn to confront fear by traveling.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to
1) cut the cost of traveling
2) do things I normally would be afraid of doing
3) experience the culture of 'on the road'
4) be convinced that people are kind all around the world
2) reading in bed or bus
3) observing stars on night sky
4) place super cold feet on my husband's warm belly on winter and hearing his vulnerable screaming
5) hang out with kids, elderly, mental illness people, high IQ people
6) patiently waiting friends get drunk, then ask them many questions I wouldn't ask when they are sober
7) watching prank videos on YouTube
8) anything about artificial intelligence, robots
9) speaking bad English or Spanish , it's so much fun to spend 30 minutes to guess a simple word by using body language
10) asking many many questions until people felt annoyed
11) figuring things out by myself
12) hang out with sea creatures when it's low tie
13)sleep in hammock
14)poo in the morning
15)bugging people for telling me the weirdest story or thing they have ever heard or seen.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Classic rock n' roll ( Beatles, queen..) is the one I am sure like. Except that I still need explore more varieties of music.
Movies: 1) cartoon: UP, WAll-E, Despicable Me
2) not so dumb artificial intelligence movie: ex machina
Books: 1) Books from Richard Fredman, such as Surely You’re Joking, Mr Feynman!
2) Life and Death in Shanghai --- Zheng Nian
3) Flowers for Algernon--- Daniel Keyes
4) Maus----Art Spiegelman
5)Dream of the Red Chamber--- Cao Xueqing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
hitch hiking to work
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Chinese or English
I learn everything from YouTube , Google
I can share my ebooks with you
What I Can Share with Hosts
1) Chinese culture
2) many ebooks
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Mexico, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United States