Not Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 27 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jesse’s full profile.
My name is Jesse and I'm an adventurer, product manager, active, and improving in salsa + bachata. My love for traveling, new experiences, unique foods and meeting interesting people across the world is honed from life-changing travel experiences. In my life, I’ve been fortunate to travel to 26 places in Europe, North / Central / South America, Asia, and Australia.
Close friends would describe me as energetic, laid back, optimistic, open-minded, curious, adventurous and resilient.
As a technology product manager, I love discussing about how new technologies evolve and improve our lives.
I’ve met wonderful people in CS and I look forward to continue that trend by meeting you!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To share impactful experiences with eager travelers, discover various cultures and cultivate personal growth!
- scuba diving
- exotic foods
Music, Movies, and Books
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck (a book about identifying and prioritizing your life's goals and passions)
- Avengers: Endgame
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- La La Land
- Acquired ( VCs discussing the story behind amazing tech companies)
- The All-In Podcast
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 3-hour hike up Hong Kong's tallest mountain at 2AM to experience the most beautiful sunrise of my life!!
- Ventured rural China as an English teacher to enhance local students' communication and professional skills
- split from my friends at sunrise to scooter around and explore Koh Samui on my own the entire day until dark
- complete remote working trips in Europe, Panama, Colombia and the US/Canadian west coast
Teach, Learn, Share
- building and growing products that delight users
- how each new day is arguably the best time to be alive in human history!
What I Can Share with Hosts
- laughs, cheerful spirits and many stories from travels and work abroad!
- attributes of successful teams, businesses and products
- a delicious breakfast :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, France, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Hong Kong, United States