Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Justin’s full profile. It’s free!
to encourage others to fly high...for a greater purpose.
Traveling breaks the monotony...whether to the bathroom or the Great Wall. It's an experience, and something can be gained with that first step.
So let's do something different, make a difference, and take that first step -- into my open arms of love. haha.
Give respect, earn respect.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Every time I bring it up with new-kids-on-the-block, I get the strangest reactions, "You're insane." But once I start explaining it, their interest is piqued and that's how the circle of life begins. Thank you "Lion King."
1) New Orleans - CSed for the first time (2009)2) STL - winter time w/ two newbs (2009)3) Albuqurque - awesome host w/ a tour (2010)4) Kansas City - artsy, definitely unique... (2010)5) Los Angeles - cooked us breakfast, awesome (2010)6) New Orleans - hosted a Minnesotan (2010)7) New Orleans - hosted the land of Poland (2011)
8. C. Springs - random one night, nice.
9. N.O. - some ATL college kids (2012)
10. N.O. - a Bostonian crashed here (2013)
Writing (but not enough of). Trying to learn a language with my very Americanized accent. And you. haha.
Music, Movies, and Books
Boondock Saints, American Pie, Good Will Hunting, the Rock, Iron Man, Mighty Ducks, Madagascar, Bourne Identity, Wedding Crashers, Zombie Land.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Serving overseas teaching English as a mission trip to China has been a far more eye opening experience that has impacted not only my life but those who I interacted with and those who have seen my life through my pics.
Teach, Learn, Share
"Asian-cajun?" I used that description once, interviewers loved it, but didn't get the job. Even still, I don't regret ever using it either.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Mexico, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In