Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jonathan’s full profile.
Meeting interesting people like you!
I'm the inventor of the most clever cocktail toast ever (Google it!).
One day I will be a charming old man with a lot of good stories.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
7 Reasons why I am an awesome Couchsurfer
1. I’m active. I like seeing new things, new experiences and having adventures.
2. I have great stories to tell you.
3. I’m clean. I shower, practice good hygiene and help clean up after meals.
4. I contribute. I am a terrible cook but I will bring food and help in whatever way I can.
5. I break dance and can hip hop dance like Usher. It's pretty exciting.
6. I eat really healthy and exercise frequently! Healthy living!
7. I’m respectful. I will respect your home, your privacy, your family, your culture while I stay on your couch.
I was once robbed by a pig (the oink oink kind) at the border of Panama & Colombia
My passions are an eclectic mix: history, transhumanism, website development, writing, Biohacking, fashion, internet marketing, breakdancing, salsa bachata latin dance, social dynamics, seafood, reading, podcasts, fancy beers and nightclubing!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Limitless, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Endurance: Shackleton's Legendary Antarctic Expedition, The Century of the Self
Music: Electronica, house, techno, trance, hip hop, rock, reggaeton, salsa, bachata
Books: I love books about business, marketing and technology. The 48 Laws of Power, Think and Grow Rich, The Slight Edge, The Millionaire Mind, The Age of Spiritual Machines. Also enjoy some fiction like Atlas Shrugged and Memoir From Antproof Case
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Skydiving... While hungover
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm really passionate about healthy lifestyle - supplements, health food, Biohacking, etc. I try to always share this passion with people...
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Moldova, Nicaragua, Panama, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bulgaria, Colombia, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, United States